WTB? Broken Cowcatcher???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwyjibo said:
I also have a broken one lying around. Hit a dog at 45 mph. Body shop removed it and I said I wanted it back. If your intrested let me know. It is black.

You asked for the dog back?

TKT PLZ said:
You asked for the dog back?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Amazing how the fools at the top actually think their opinions matter. Sad thread contamination. So who has a fascia that is not damaged above the character line? If ya'll would envision a cut being made along that line, you would see it would actually improve the looks of the '04 and '05 no matter where you drove them. From the side it is absurd that the fascia is below the side skirting. Changing the main grilles to the cheap black Dodge grilles would also look better as would removing the stupid chrome pots off the exhaust. Since I will probably get serious about selling this truck, keeping an intact fascia, the chrome grilles and the stupid chrome exhaust tips will happen so the next owner can uglify it again.

Its ok for you to think I'm a fool. At least I'm not prick like you. All I know is that you got some serious problems.

sleeper said:
Its ok for you to think I'm a fool. At least I'm not prick like you. All I know is that you got some serious problems.

Wait til he posts pics of his cowcatching SRT Ram, the fun we will have then :rock:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Wait til he posts pics of his cowcatching SRT Ram, the fun we will have then :rock:

He doesn't do pictures :dontknow:

He's still trying to figure out how to load his 35mm film into his digital camera and still get the batteries to slide in.

:dontknow:

VJ

Danko said:
Amazing how the fools at the top actually think their opinions matter. Sad thread contamination. So who has a fascia that is not damaged above the character line? If ya'll would envision a cut being made along that line, you would see it would actually improve the looks of the '04 and '05 no matter where you drove them. From the side it is absurd that the fascia is below the side skirting. Changing the main grilles to the cheap black Dodge grilles would also look better as would removing the stupid chrome pots off the exhaust. Since I will probably get serious about selling this truck, keeping an intact fascia, the chrome grilles and the stupid chrome exhaust tips will happen so the next owner can uglify it again.

IF you're so worried about it, why don't you just put a stock Hemi Sport bumper on it and call it a day . . . ?

Remove the grilles completely, and the tailpipes too.

I think you'll achieve the look you're going for then It would probably match your sense of humor . . . ;) :D <-that's a big cheesy grin in case you're wondering what that is. It's a joke. Laugh, enjoy life - just a little bit.

Last edited:
So who has a front fascia available that is not damaged above the character line which is just below the lights and grilles? This will improve the front look no matter where I drive.

dude you need your medication adjusted ,or maybe you should not drink before you type ,,if you want less air damn in front get a regular front end ..
DUH,,o ya dont bogart lol:elefant:

Danko said:
Look at the front of old trains. The lower portion is called a cowcatcher for good reason. Then look at the '04s and '05s and you will have no issue with my terminology. I keep picturing cutting mine along the character line just below the fog lights but instead of cutting an intact fascia, I should make use of a broken one, so next time one of ya'll learns the hard way that slammin' ain't all good.......... Please figure how to get a broken one to me (silver preferred, of course, but any would do). I will find enough money somewhere to make it worth doin' and then maybe the wife can take a picture and make you pic crazies happy. thnx! .......... Roz, You really believe I want to sell my truck?

It's too bad, Bud... I had a broken front bumper cover (they crack right at the "cowcatcher" part (only mine was a "raccoon catcher" :rolleyes:), when hit)... I swapped bumpers with Mutt before he traded his truck in. :eek: :)

Black1 said:
It's too bad, Bud... I had a broken front bumper cover (they crack right at the "cowcatcher" part (only mine was a "raccoon catcher" :rolleyes:), when hit)... I swapped bumpers with Mutt before he traded his truck in. :eek: :)

I can't believe you did that:dontknow: LMAO!:rock: :rock:

I have one I told you, I wont even charge you anything, Just pay shipping, I would love to make your dream of whoring a truck like this up come true.

Black1 said:

demand before and after pics first

Gquinn, I might take you up on your generous offer. I first want to check with the more local guy from Tenn who hit a dog to see how far up his damage goes. PLEASE do not toss yours for a while. If you look at our front fascias and envision cutting along the character line, you may see it would look pretty good and better than the other front bumpers because the black grilles are in it. Does yours still have the grill portion(s)? The side view would be greatly improved because then the bottom of the fascia would not be way below the bottom of the sides. How hard was it to remove and reinstall the lights? You just know the bejabbering fools above have not even looked at a fascia to envision how good they would look with my proposed cut. It is so easy for them to prove who and what they are and are not instead. Sad. I expected that at the gay forum but not here.

Danko said:
Gquinn, I might take you up on your generous offer. I first want to check with the more local guy from Tenn who hit a dog to see how far up his damage goes. PLEASE do not toss yours for a while. If you look at our front fascias and envision cutting along the character line, you may see it would look pretty good and better than the other front bumpers because the black grilles are in it. Does yours still have the grill portion(s)? The side view would be greatly improved because then the bottom of the fascia would not be way below the bottom of the sides. How hard was it to remove and reinstall the lights? You just know the bejabbering fools above have not even looked at a fascia to envision how good they would look with my proposed cut. It is so easy for them to prove who and what they are and are not instead. Sad. I expected that at the gay forum but not here.

Please enlighten us with a transfer of your mental picture of this thing with a drawing or picture so we can see your proposed cut. Also, your visiting gay forums really has nothing to do with this...if thats your thing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back