WTB? Broken Cowcatcher???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof said:
Bump Bump...

Can't stand for the fun to stop...some of the flames are classic...
This is true, I must digress. :y:You've got to admit Danko is interesting... Interesting because I just can't wait to see what he says next. I could cut the suspense with a knife.

I think Danko is just a little different,Misunderstood if you will.He seems to be trying to get along,But does not have the skills.Maybe he thinks he is being funny insulting our members,Maybe trying to be cool.I don't know,I hope he can enlighten us.:D

JRS, We have forum members that do not need any help to look bad. In spite of Bush's efforts, SOME kids WERE left behind. I see no reason to try to communicate with fools that are bejabbering here only because they are fools and fools of a feather..... I will get ahold of the member in Sask. and try to get his fascia. The one in Tenn. is broken up too high froim a BIG dog. Once I have gotten the Canadian fascia, this thread can be closed and the Children of the Corny can play elsewhere. S/F

Danko said:
JRS, We have forum members that do not need any help to look bad. In spite of Bush's efforts, SOME kids WERE left behind. I see no reason to try to communicate with fools that are bejabbering here only because they are fools and fools of a feather..... I will get ahold of the member in Sask. and try to get his fascia. The one in Tenn. is broken up too high froim a BIG dog. Once I have gotten the Canadian fascia, this thread can be closed and the Children of the Corny can play elsewhere. S/F
Well,Thanks for the enlightenment :dontknow: And please move on.:p :toilet:

sleeper said:
...You need no help making yourself look like a fool. lol

I cannot improve on that statement no matter how hard I try.

Danko said:

Hey there ace, you have a error in your post. How long will it take for you to find it? Best take your own advice jackball.

Last edited:
Danko said:
Once I have gotten the Canadian fascia, this thread can be closed and the Children of the Corny can play elsewhere.

But it's just so much fun playing here Dank..

SrtBrad said:
WTF is this thread getting all these responses. Just leave him alone and he will slither away.

I wouldn't bet on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back