WTB? Broken Cowcatcher???

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleeper said:
You visit gay forums? I knew something was wrong with you.lol What do all you other "fools" think?
haha yea his comebacks are standard either you're a fool or u dont have an education. or you're gay.

must be a great guy to hangout with:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Attachments

• 87570533_4677acc849.jpg
    87570533_4677acc849.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I started to photochop what he is thinking and then threw up all over my keyboard

I think I'll send him a bill for the cleanup and aggravation

VJ

Do you mean "too" ??? duh? If you punks ever want to play grownup for a while, why not try a photochop of the fascia minus the bottom few inches, cut at the characterline to see what it would look like, front and side views? You could also try removing the non-matching horizontal (too many syllables for you?) chrome grilles and putting in the black plastic grilles to match the scoop and fascia grilles.

Well, I don't know there Detroit, but why don't you photochop it and post it up for us all to see. Come to the table with something more than insults and grammar concerns. We're still waiting to see if you've figured out how to load you film in your digital camera.

VJ

DAMN DANKO GIVE ME SOME OF THAT STUFF YOU SMOKE U BOGART LOL:elefant:

I just washed my danko.lol I mean my cowcatcher. From now on it be known as a danko. I'm glad your so smart Danko. I don't know how us "fools" would be able to make through the day without you the former auto worker correcting us. Thanks again.

Danko said:
Do you mean "too" ??? duh? If you punks ever want to play grownup for a while, why not try a photochop of the fascia minus the bottom few inches, cut at the characterline to see what it would look like, front and side views? You could also try removing the non-matching horizontal (too many syllables for you?) chrome grilles and putting in the black plastic grilles to match the scoop and fascia grilles.
please enlighten all of us with your education creditials ,that way when we make fun of you some more for working into your seventies because u cant retire it will make of all of us feel better about our supposed lack of education

Danko said:

Why dont you do it yourself a$$hat! And yes, I meant asshat although assho$e will/would work too.

sleeper said:
I just washed my danko.lol I mean my cowcatcher. From now on it be known as a danko. I'm glad your so smart Danko. I don't know how us "fools" would be able to make through the day without you the former auto worker correcting us. Thanks again.

......... I think 1TallSRT had a "danko" on his truck..... ;)

Danko said:

:rolleyes:I couldn't help myself. I really didn't want to walk into this thread for :afraid:fear of what I might see. Low and behold a mind numbing:vollkommenauf: mess is indeed laying here before me. :hmmmm:Danko I am confused here.. Are you asking for a photoshop favor WHILE dropping insults? Are you seriously trying to be a jackazz?:mad: C'mon now cutting at the character line? How are you going to achieve such an atrocity on your truck when your character is plainly out of line?

:hmpf:I swear this thread should be moved to offensive. In fact every thread Danko initiates or takes part in should be moved to offensive.

:motz:YOU ARE F*@KING UP!!!!

:y:I’m really beginning to believe this is either one of 1fast's minions or they are one and the same. Danko this continued routine of yours has made you about as popular as a fart in a wet suit. Do us all (and your truck) a favor and just :deal:sell it dude. Maybe you could sell some of that good stuff:canabis: you're smoking while you're at it. You’ll look better off roading with a Chevy LUV or a MightyMAX.... you suck!

Last edited:
i dont think he has a srt-10 ,i think he has a 4x4 super bee,,,he talks about going off road some times ina srt-10 ,,,what a whacked out gooberhead :bebored:
i always though the older you get the wiser you get ! man you are the reverse,talk about a contridiction in terms
plus i think he just does this to get a rise out of peeps

well what I think I am gonna do here is take some of my valuable time and cut the bottome off this bumper just so we can all see what it looks like. I am sure it will be good for a laugh, there will be an extra charge for that Danko.

Bump Bump...

Can't stand for the fun to stop...some of the flames are classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back