WTF was he thinking???

He is a bit ambitious on the price. :chain:

yes that too :elefant: he is trying to make up some of the 15k he spent in that ridiculous paint job on a beautiful truck...definitely went over bored :chain:

Everyone is different as long as he liked it but then again he is selling it so he probably don't like it :D

I like his price! Hope he gets it! Maybe others will raise their prices as well! Others just seem to "give them away"!! They are a special truck and should be priced accordingly!

Definitely different, I like it. I get tired of only seeing stripes or viper logos on our trucks.

I like his price! Hope he gets it! Maybe others will raise their prices as well! Others just seem to "give them away"!! They are a special truck and should be priced accordingly!

Unfortunately the market doesn't care what type of truck it is or how special it may be. I just went through over a year of trying to sell my truck and deals falling through....started at $23k (which it should go for) but ended up letting it go for $17k. It's a niche market that likes these trucks or cares to even own one. Trust me I wish it was worth more in the market because I would have love to get asking price.

However, This guy is on good....actually, extremely good drugs if he thinks he will even get remotely in the ballpark of his asking price. Cut that price by 50% and he may get it.

agreed!!!its different and different is good!!!!!!!

Is that what your mother told you, did that help you get threw high school..

lol... its ok your different and different is good... But mommy how come all the other kids beat me up lol..

Is that what your mother told you, did that help you get threw high school..

lol... its ok your different and different is good... But mommy how come all the other kids beat me up lol..

If you only knew ..... Hahaha. You are probably one of the kids that I would have beat up. You are also the type that ran to your mommy.;):D

These trucks sell for Waaaay more north of the border up here! You don't see too many under $25k up here.
I really like his tailgate! The virtual flames are done really well!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back