WTT: My '07 Mercedes for your SRT10+cash

atikovi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is an '07 E350 Sport with 25,000 miles and factory warranty to March 2011. I'm open to any SRT10 models with or without stories. My last one was an '05 QC recovered theft with 100 miles so I'll consider anything, but would like a stick this time around. No or little mods the better. There is a $5K to $10K price difference between the vehicles but instead of cash I may consider a second cheaper car to do a deal. Prefers trucks within 1000 miles of DC.

standard.jpg

For a full description of my car go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150393611344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

atikovi said:
My car is an '07 E350 Sport with 25,000 miles and factory warranty to March 2011. I'm open to any SRT10 models with or without stories. My last one was an '05 QC recovered theft with 100 miles so I'll consider anything, but would like a stick this time around. No or little mods the better. There is a $5K to $10K price difference between the vehicles but instead of cash I may consider a second cheaper car to do a deal. Prefers trucks within 1000 miles of DC.

standard.jpg

For a full description of my car go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150393611344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Now the 5 to 10k difference is all in the eye of the beholder

unionmanofsteel said:
Now the 5 to 10k difference is all in the eye of the beholder

And the NADA. And it's the NADA that the banks go by when approving a loan for the vehicle, and it's the NADA that insurance companies go by when you total the vehicle.

atikovi said:
And the NADA. And it's the NADA that the banks go by when approving a loan for the vehicle, and it's the NADA that insurance companies go by when you total the vehicle.
not with mine. i have replacement insurance.

atikovi said:
Well maybe you sell yours for NADA value and then buy one of ours. :dontknow: :dontknow:

E350 is a nice car. i think you would be better off selling outright and then buying a truck. Most owners on here would probably not be interested in an E350, imo...

I got a 09 E350 i dont think mines UGLY
777.jpg

774.jpg

But 30,900 is way high when i returned my 07 e 350 i was offered to buy it for 22k i think it had 31k miles on it and that was over a year ago.

sorry.... looks like every other 4-door sedan on the road,nothing "special". i can understand why you would want to trade for a ram srt-10,good luck!

I love the srt to thats why i got one but driving a reg cab short wheel base truck as a dd would get on my nerves.. i got a 100mile round trip in north east traffic so you cant beat the ride of a benz even after being lowered with 20 it smooth... but everyones got there own opinion

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Thats one big ASS LOL:laugh: Now that's UGLY.

Attachments

• 09 E350.jpg
    09 E350.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 28
SrtBrad said:
You will NEVER think about trading or selling your truck Ever. Congrats on the record run again.:rock: :burnout: :D

I was thinking about it earlier LOL:marchmellow: Thank you for making me run that last time:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back