WTT: My '07 Mercedes for your SRT10+cash

05QCSRT10 said:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Thats one big ASS LOL:laugh: Now that's UGLY.

I took that pic just for that to show some of my friends at work how hot my neihbor is shes a fox!!!!!

So i guess if its not a srt-10 its a pos right.... i personaly enjoy all cars i can if something nice in most everything from trucks to euro cars to american muscle cars....

hcetzneb said:
I took that pic just for that to show some of my friends at work how hot my neihbor is shes a fox!!!!!
You one of those guy's that make yourself feel good by making fun of others?

It was a joke... i was joking i didnt even notice her in the pic when i took it ..but from the way you guys joke around on here i thought i could... i guess the sense of humors are reserved for people with higher post counts.....

hcetzneb said:
It was a joke... i was joking i didnt even notice her in the pic when i took it ..but from the way you guys joke around on here i thought i could... i guess the sense of humors are reserved for people with higher post counts.....
No I am universally hated by all and I have the highest post count :D

I have a black 2004 SRT10 Reg Cab with 22k miles, no paint, clean carfax, nice truck I''l give you $1000 with for the car. Thats as long as the E350 has a clean carfax, no damage/prior paint.

TheSickness said:
No I am universally hated by all and I have the highest post count :D

Well i guess i just joined the hated club.... ill have to try to catch up to the post but i dont think i have a chance haha

robwclark said:
I have a black 2004 SRT10 Reg Cab with 22k miles, no paint, clean carfax, nice truck I''l give you $1000 with for the car. Thats as long as the E350 has a clean carfax, no damage/prior paint.

You folks have a strange sense of humor, sorry I posted here, although it was good for a few laughs, I enjoyed it. I just assumed some of you had a wife or girlfriend that had been bugging you to get something more economical or practical for daily use and this would be a way for both of us to get what we wanted. I can buy a low mileage '04 RC for under $20K and can sell my Mercedes for over $30K in the spring but thanks for the "generous" offer anyway.

atikovi said:
You folks have a strange sense of humor, sorry I posted here, although it was good for a few laughs, I enjoyed it. I just assumed some of you had a wife or girlfriend that had been bugging you to get something more economical or practical for daily use and this would be a way for both of us to get what we wanted. I can buy a low mileage '04 RC for under $20K and can sell my Mercedes for over $30K in the spring but thanks for the "generous" offer anyway.

What do you consider low mileage?

atikovi said:

You aint buyin a "clean no paint clean carfax low miler" under 20...no way jose. I specialize in these things and that aint happnin yet. . . . . unless you get massively lucky. Your car is worth $25G's wholesale if its nice. I shot you straight with the $1000 offer. I can go $2000 with the truck if the car is nice. I just ran a market report that specifies exact wholesale values. If I run your car through Dallas Auto Auction this wednesday, I would be happy to get $24k. If I run my truck through it'll bring $21ish. Go to carmax for a reality check. They wont offer you near what I just did.

atikovi said:
Well.......there is this red '04 with 29K miles for $20,988 or best offer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3ca8079efd

Or this black one with 24K miles for $20,200 or best offer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NICE...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item439bd16f51

Quite sure you can bargain those prices below $20K quite easily.

The red one is a complete repaint, well except for the roof & tailgate(I have resources from beyond)plus its red(which I personally like), but black trucks sell for $1500 more than red ones all day. I wont hardly take a red one any more they are so hard to sell, and the black one has a $3000 interior missing. Im tellin ya man, they get under 20, and I'll buy them.

Im with rob here.... i looked for over 6 months for the best deal with low mileage and i got a 04 with 5900 miles for 23k no paint work,clean car fax, never moded so i think youll be spending over 20 probably 24-25k.. and on a good day i think youll see 26-27 for the benz .. so if say robs truck would get 23k-24k retail and yours gets 27 on a great day his offer of his truck plus 2k isnt that bad.... its not laughable. Robs in the car biz and he probably agree with me E350s are dime a dozen at acution and are in good shape because most are lease returns.

I promise I'll sit on that car for 2 months as they are a dime a dozen. The Viper truck will sell quickly, its a black low miler and clean as you could expect. But, trade the guy, wait, and in the end I would make about 2 grand.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back