X-metal throttle body vs Hennessy throttle body

XM TB

Yep still round;)

I spent a few hours on the phone with a friend over this, and I made the wrong decision.
But personally didnt think it would have went over too well with me getting one free of charge, and it tore me apart knowing what I did, I even went back and reread a post by Myugi about 100 times and couldnt stand myself.

So I apologize ,but alos realize that my integrity will never be taken the same ever again.

And Oklahoma you brought me to thinking about this very strongly, a person that never post and has been here since the beggining, thank you.

But if it matters the opinions of the throttle body stands.

On my truck it didnt make a ton of difference, but idled alot better due to the better constrution of the throttle blade,
on the qC it gave better throttle response and felt a ton stronger in midrange.

And compared to others the construction and price is alot better deal for those wanting a nice piece of equipment.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Tony. I'm gonna talk to you like a man for a moment and you might not like it. (And this might get deleted:dontknow: ).

If you had let this charade go, I might have just blown 600 dollars of my hard earned money because you said you purchased this product. NO BULLSHIT!:mad:

I make something just shy of 3 grand a month and most of it goes towrds my truck payment, credit cards, my wifes college and my 2 year old boy.

How much I am in debt is not your fault, but when you say something is a good buy I trust you. And had I bought this and then the truth came out I would have been sooooo mad at you.:( So be a man of your word as I know you are. You hold a lot of clout around here as do a few others, so I expect you to maintain that aire of professionalism even though you are just another member of this forum like me.

Now...I know I could have PM'd you. But I wear my heart on my sleeve (As do you) and I have to air this out. I am mad at you but not permanently.;) :2in1:

Now...because I love you Bro.:D

Tony Sawyer....you are a real person behind this screen and though I havent met you personally we know the same people and I feel like I know you. (Do you even know my last name...I bet not.:D)

You did a huge thing by admitting this and I cannot be mad at you for bearing your soul. I know it was hard...we have alot in common and if you remember back to Dec/Jan you know what I'm talking about!;)

Lets move on and dont let this be your last contribution to those of us that need guys like you and Mike(Brady) and Mikey and Shawn and Jeffy and Jakers and Denise and....well.... you get the hint because this list has over 1500 other people on it.:p :rock:

But take this as another one of them lessons...speak the truth and no one can judge you but yourself.

Tell a lie and everybody will judge you forever more.;)

I Love You Like a Brother STANK!:rock:

back at you Krazy,

phugger... :mad:

You scared me there... At least leave me your number, otherwise I would come down there and body slam you... well okay at 260 I would sit on you until you squeal like a sheep...:eek:

how about we talk about something less controversial....ummmm

how about street racing....or religion...race....?....:D

Stinker said:
Yep still round;)

reread a post by Myugi about 100 times and couldnt stand myself.

Was I suppose to use Hillbilly instead of Man :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
Bullshit Tony....Your Golden Baby :rock: :rock:

Really more of a rusty brown color, but in the sun, yea, I can see it :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I agree...we all need to quit taking things so seriously...

OK, Al Sharpton for president!!

Nowwhat said:
how about we talk about something less controversial....ummmm

how about street racing....or religion...race....?....:D
Ok , how about your jujitsu training uniform :D :D :p

Wifey said:
Ok , how about your jujitsu training uniform :D :D :p

Lightening things up Wifey? LOL.....that dude needs to add doughnuts to his diet ASAP!!!

Drama sucks.......lets move on.

Tony.....Your a bigger man now IMO.

What happened to the "product review" post/thread section? Thats how the "free" TB should have been handled.

patrick

Gen 2000 prototype

mauiSRT/10 said:
Lightening things up Wifey? LOL.....that dude needs to add doughnuts to his diet ASAP!!!

Drama sucks.......lets move on.

Tony.....Your a bigger man now IMO.

What happened to the "product review" post/thread section? Thats how the "free" TB should have been handled.

patrick

Did you say product review :dontknow: :D

Well here you go then,

I just found this on my door step this morning delivered by Fed-EX.:confused: :confused: It is the most awesome thing I have ever seen:rock: . The instruction sheetsays it's the Gen 2007 prototype billet shifter ;). Made to completely eliminate all problems of the top shifting type transmissions!! :rock: :2in1:

Now, I just gotta have Jerry pull my tranny and send it off for the side door conversion. :eek: :eek:

I say it will add at least 100 hp and increase my shifting skills by 1000%. I am getting the good guy cost on it, should I decide to keep it. :D :D

I think the anadizers left the coating off :dontknow: :dontknow: - but what the hell it IS a prototype!!!! Everyone order yours now - looks like it's gonna work great, shift fast and smooth and it only weighs about 75 pounds. :star: :dancing:

Stay tuned for my next product review :p :p :p :D

Looks like we covered jujitsu training suits, and the new prototype Gen 2007 so how bout taking a look at the National Illegal Immigrant Parking Meter. Notice it is expired. :D

By the words of Bob Dylan, Dont follow leaders and watch your parking meter .... ;) :D :D

Craig said:
Drama drama drama...everyday it's something new here anymore! Lies, deceit and baby games is what's becoming the norm here, I'm starting to feel like I'm on a forum with a bunch of catty ass women. I'm not here naming names or standing in judgement of what another man does but geez guys start taking some responsibily and/or a look in the mirror. Shit's just getting old... my 2 pennies :dontknow: i dunno what to say anymore..

I totally agree. Like I said before its a whole lot of Jerry Springer CRAP!!!:mad:

I'm thinking about selling my other truck so that I can make my faster one nicer. (When I say faster, I mean RED.:D)

So who wants it...I'll sell it to you for 20,000 and a free Throttle Body Kit!!;) :D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm thinking about selling my other truck so that I can make my faster one nicer. (When I say faster, I mean RED.:D)

So who wants it...I'll sell it to you for 20,000 and a free Throttle Body Kit!!;) :D :D

does that include the motor...?:D

Nowwhat said:
does that include the motor...?:D

No. Unfortunately I blew the motor and NASA is still trying to locate it in outerspace. Not to worry though! They got the Hubble Telescope hot on its trail....

But doesnt that Dadgum truck just look fast.....:rock: :D :D :D

Of the beat -n- Path, but I can't get that floor shifter for the QC out of my head. How hard was it to install and how does it look.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back