X-Metal Throttle Body

my stock tb under VERY light trottle idleing in a parking lot pulse's. Maybe its duing it because it just does it? Also if i dry rev my engine it takes just as long as yours does anthony. It hangs out a 1,200 for awhile.

Lets get that tps adjusted and see where she's at.

Lol looks good mang maybe i'll get me one...:rock:
Venom Power said:
Yeah, I know. I saw that after I shot the photo, but said, "what the hay?":dontknow:

i sure as hell hope i don't get pulseing. it's been good to me so far but it's starting to
stick a little again.. don't think it's anything serious though. probly check it
out when i clear coat my calipers.. :D

Sharpi

Y'all are scarin me with this stickin chit not lookin to add something thats gonna give me issues!! :dontknow:

nowhat you are right, sorry, i am auto-defensive when you post anything about TB's;) :D that and i havent slept since saturday on a plane.

Craig said:
Y'all are scarin me with this stickin chit not lookin to add something thats gonna give me issues!! :dontknow:
you wont, and if you send your stocker TB in, we will set up your Xmetal one for free and same day ship it out to you.

Seriously I believe that's something that occurs at first until everything settles and gets broken in properly. I imagine the PCM has to get used to the new hardware too.

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
nowhat you are right, sorry, i am auto-defensive when you post anything about TB's;) :D that and i havent slept since saturday on a plane.

now why would you be defensive when I post....bwwhahahahaa....hehehe...all good get some sleep....wait....send that stuff to the painter....then get some sleep...:D

Nowwhat said:
now why would you be defensive when I post....bwwhahahahaa....hehehe...all good get some sleep....wait....send that stuff to the painter....then get some sleep...:D
cool. its ats brians place now. he got chuck ballers handles and tailgate done over the weekend, and he has yours prepped, and they look saalick. i kind of overwhelmed him over the past few weeks, with calvu mirrors, 10 sets of billet door ans tail gate handles, and now he is trying to get my truck back to me before the weekend so i can get back to work on it.-----i have to race stinker at the nats!:D the last time he and i lined em up, the lights went out at the track and we never got a chance to run em--figures!:D

BOOMER....NOWWHAT......STINKER....etc, you guys sure make it hard to jump on one band wagon or another. My X-Metal TB does not pulse....but my first pc. of a$$ didn't even have one. Glad everyone is back at it :) Carry-on

WAZZSUP said:
BOOMER....NOWWHAT......STINKER....etc, you guys sure make it hard to jump on one band wagon or another. My X-Metal TB does not pulse....but my first pc. of a$$ didn't even have one. Glad everyone is back at it :) Carry-on
thats becuase you are too short to check her pulse, put your ear to her knee next time:p :D

Wouldn't it be easier for you to drive out to NJ and install it for me??? :D :dancing:
BOOMER said:
you wont, and if you send your stocker TB in, we will set up your Xmetal one for free and same day ship it out to you.

Craig said:
Wouldn't it be easier for you to drive out to NJ and install it for me??? :D :dancing:
crap, that special we did yesterday! you just missed it!? are you going to the Nats?

Lol unfortunately not Boom.... I mistakenly put in for the last 2 weeks of Aug for my vacation and can't get the time off what with others going on vacation and what not...:dontknow:
BOOMER said:
crap, that special we did yesterday! you just missed it!? are you going to the Nats?

Real fuuny butt plug

BOOMER said:
thats becuase you are too short to check her pulse, put your ear to her knee next time:p :D

You know she had no legs....thats why were always able to see eye to eye.

Boomer,
I called your shop a few times but you were away and no one could follow up on my order. I am still waiting for a throttle body and want to be objective about the results. If this product works I will be more than happy to promote it. My dealings with Ilmore Marine indicted there could be some power made with a bigger throttle body (they build the Viper boat motors). I will test it on the engine dyno and rear wheel dyno and report to you first. Am I still ok for a purchase?

DC Performance said:
Boomer,
I called your shop a few times but you were away and no one could follow up on my order. I am still waiting for a throttle body and want to be objective about the results. If this product works I will be more than happy to promote it. My dealings with Ilmore Marine indicted there could be some power made with a bigger throttle body (they build the Viper boat motors). I will test it on the engine dyno and rear wheel dyno and report to you first. Am I still ok for a purchase?

...and Dan can use my truck as a guinea pig.......

Hell, I should be eligible simply for being able to spell "guinea pig"......:D

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back