X-Metal Throttle Body

BOOMER said:
----i have to race stinker at the nats!:D the last time he and i lined em up, the lights went out at the track and we never got a chance to run em--figures!:D

You gotta build summin to make it to the other end of the track first:p

Maybe you best jump on Eddie first:D TTHHHEEEENNNN come play with the big boys:D :star:

maybe your bustin outta his shoes buddy will run ya!LOLOL

"I will be under the tent and plan to see you first and renew old aquaintences .It will be good to see you..

You just don`t know when to leave well enough alone do you?Well you pussed out last year with your internet tough guy threats.Are you going to hide behind Racheal`s skirt again this year? I couldn`t find you with a search warrant and a pack of bloodhounds.

You kissed some major ass when you got removed from the forum for not paying your bill.You could almost hear the sucking sounds from here.You were kissing Jackoff`s ass full time when you thought you killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

I know you are a liar ,a fraud and a cheat.You are no beter than Hennessey.You won`t even send a TB to DC Performance because you know you will get nowhere near the 10 HP you claim."

Last edited:
Stinker said:
You gotta build summin to make it to the other end of the track first:p

Maybe you best jump on Eddie first:D TTHHHEEEENNNN come play with the big boys:D :star:

maybe your bustin outta his shoes buddy will run ya!LOLOL

"I will be under the tent and plan to see you first and renew old aquaintences .It will be good to see you..

You just don`t know when to leave well enough alone do you?Well you pussed out last year with your internet tough guy threats.Are you going to hide behind Racheal`s skirt again this year? I couldn`t find you with a search warrant and a pack of bloodhounds.

You kissed some major ass when you got removed from the forum for not paying your bill.You could almost hear the sucking sounds from here.You were kissing Jackoff`s ass full time when you thought you killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

I know you are a liar ,a fraud and a cheat.You are no beter than Hennessey.You won`t even send a TB to DC Performance because you know you will get nowhere near the 10 HP you claim."
thats copywrite infringement...lol just cause your north of the mason dixon line dont mean you have to turn into a yankee:D no offense to our northeastern brothers

Last edited:
HEHEHEHE u make it to the windy city yet or are you at the flying j chasing lot lizards again

eddie102870 said:
HEHEHEHE u make it to the windy city yet or are you at the flying j chasing lot lizards again

uh in elk grove illinois, basiclly shitcago, been up all nit just got a load to fla,be ready at 2 am, gotta be there morrow nit:confused:
gonna get a nap bak in while:goodnight:

Stinker said:
uh in elk grove illinois, basiclly shitcago, been up all nit just got a load to fla,be ready at 2 am, gotta be there morrow nit:confused:

Elk Grove?!?! You must be running GE.... :p

...I just got mine, I could call and talk to SVTFreak and if he can work me a deal on dooing a dyno letting me go switch it out, then doing another dyno....

Stinker said:
lightweight..sound like a j.b. hunt driver now, i gues if you back like a hunt driver you might as well act like one...lol

OK folks, although I installed the X-metal throttle body a little while ago, I had not really had a chance to drive it to see how it works.

First of all there is NO surging, NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZERO! Second of all the throttle responce is much crisper. I plan on getting a dyno run soon to see just how it is working, but for now I feel it was worth the money to me, and I have a LOT less money to spend than most of the members here.

That is my 2 cents.

Bill.

Begood said:
OK folks, although I installed the X-metal throttle body a little while ago, I had not really had a chance to drive it to see how it works.

First of all there is NO surging, NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZERO! Second of all the throttle responce is much crisper. I plan on getting a dyno run soon to see just how it is working, but for now I feel it was worth the money to me, and I have a LOT less money to spend than most of the members here.

That is my 2 cents.

Bill.
Thanks Bill , I was hoping there would be some kind of update.

J.R.

Begood said:

That is my 2 cents.

Bill.

Hey Bill, :wavey: glad to see you finally got to test out the TB for yourself :D

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back