Yamaha Road Star

I never said they were cool, I don't buy bc someone else thinks it's cool. I bought them so I could ride the piss out of them and they wont break.

Most "***" bikes are assembled In the united states like SRTHOR said. Most of all the parts and manufactures "head quarters" are in CA. I'm pretty sure Honda and Kawasaki are on the same street. Venom Truck, your Dyna is no slouch. I dont know much about Harleys but its probably similar to other 1600cc bikes Ie Kawasaki mean streak and road stars. (with the right rider)

Very nice highly modded S-line A3
ebeqanu8.jpg

You can't win them all, but I don't mind trying!! :D

Accuair air ride

I was about to say, a static drop that low would be insane. Those little cars are quick tho, I wouldnt feel bad about it. Just make sure he doesnt go around bragging about how he beat a Viper, and not a heavy ass 4 Door Dodge Ram with an auto trans that has a Viper motor. Ive had to correct a few people on that.

I was about to say, a static drop that low would be insane. Those little cars are quick tho, I wouldnt feel bad about it. Just make sure he doesnt go around bragging about how he beat a Viper, and not a heavy ass 4 Door Dodge Ram with an auto trans that has a Viper motor. Ive had to correct a few people on that.

Tech tronic 2 step makes for a ridiculous boosted awd launch, along with mega squirt custom tuning. The car is a beast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back