Yamaha Road Star

I spent 6k on each bike both with less than 2000 miles on them, so I have a bobber and a bagger for less than the price of a harley. Both with ~100hp and ~110 torque at the wheel. 2842 Daugherty Dr. Zionsville, IN big fella.
I need that much power just to carry by balls around.

Getting fired up!!

The big guy is, he's sensitive about his weight. I recommend weightwatchers. Less boxed food and more vegetables.

It doesn't matter where they are built, how many jobs they create my feeble minded friend...The profit goes back into the owners pockets, which in this case is a foreign company.
Nope. But since we have talked about this before, we will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
The big guy is, he's sensitive about his weight. I recommend weightwatchers. Less boxed food and more vegetables.

Has nothing to do with being sensitive....I just figured if you wanted to start the name calling I'm close enough to slap you around a lil...

this thread is what legends are made of! :D

Lets tussle

Attachments

• hot_shots_part_deux_toppers_kickboxing_match.jpg
    hot_shots_part_deux_toppers_kickboxing_match.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 11
Thats what I said!

I can't get street view to work. I need to know if it's on the corner, so I can backtrack that location through the assessors website, check lien information, and obtain personal credit and criminal records.

SRTHOR, can you please confirm you live on the corner? :D

Most important lesson in internet warfare, never put your address in a public forum.

Back