Yawn... Anyone Here?

Working and texting with you and Dan, what about you?

The same as you. I'm standing at my desk, trying to motivate myself to delve into the spreadsheet that is peeking out from being the VTCoA.

Trying to build an organization

Just keeping an eye on you.
That kinda sounds pervy...

Just working hard paying for the individuals that choose not to...
Ooo, ooo I dare you to start posting names of people here that you think fit that description!

Thanks for leaving me out hoes!!...Must have been some grown up type stuff...witch in that case i dont feel so left out :dontknow:
You have to get an iPhone, Homie. It is SOOO much easier to text from the desktop!

Trying to build an organization
Zzzzzzzz

Ha. I was thinking the same thing. does anyone want to start an argument about something?
Yep, I do. But I am going to hold off for just a bit and see where thread drift takes us.

I don't text from my desktop. It's still easy.

Thanks for leaving me out hoes!!...Must have been some grown up type stuff...witch in that case i dont feel so left out :dontknow:

I figured you were elbows deep in a tractor and the last thing I want is for you to stop working because you think something important is going on and it's just us talking about nothing really important.

I don't text from my desktop. It's still easy.
You're a mod, so what you do doesn't really count.

Thanks,
Upper Management

I figured you were elbows deep in a tractor and the last thing I want is for you to stop working because you think something important is going on and it's just us talking about nothing really important.
I really wanna see more pictures of the race engines that Paul builds.

:dontknow: Trolling
Wish that picture wasn't so pixilated, I want to see what the other top sites are. :D

Here's my www screen:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 10.44.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 10.44.47 AM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wish that picture wasn't so pixilated, I want to see what the other top sites are. :D

Here's my www screen:

Craigslist
Ih8mud.com
1&1 Web main(other business email)
Ebay motors SRT10
VTXOA
Hotmail
Google
Work

Who all is growing a beard for November?

I've got one going.
Oh yea I'm brining back the goldylocks for Paul.

Attachments

• IMG_0743-2.jpg
    IMG_0743-2.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details