Yawn... Anyone Here?

Fail... No missed calls...
Maybe get into the 21st century with your mobile device...
Only missed one call on Sunday... Lt. Douche

WADR:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 25
Did NOBODY get my call yesterday? I mean damn….And on me posting a topless pic….wtf? Its gay that you even thought of it like that. You couldnt even see below my neck, so quit bein a buncha f a g s about it. Anyway I needed a lil help on a 10 issue, and called 4 people from VTCoA…Know who answered and helped me out?? Dom. Later bitches

Didn't call me.

Oh its cool man I was just broke down on the side of the road in the rain no big deal. And yea it was Sunday youre right. My days kinda run together now that Im working 14 hour days.

:D (im trying hard)

My phone didn't ring.

then prove it!

*goes to check cell phone to make sure i didn't really miss a call*

I did the same thing.

just checked. no missed calls or VM or sexts. get fucked, WADR:D

What he said.

Make sure you're checking for Sunday not Monday

*goes to check cell phone to make sure i didn't really miss a call

^^^^^Did this again, still didn't receive a call

14 hours days are the norm. For the record, I am still at the office and plan to be for several more hours. Next time leave a voicemail, or better yet send a text and I'll call you back ASAP.

Texting is the wave of the future in communication.

i did... your phone is a piece of shit.

This is some truth right here.

You're a mod, so what you do doesn't really count.

Thanks,
Upper Management

I really wanna see more pictures of the race engines that Paul builds.

The only cool thing im currently working on is a 500+ cc two stroke Vintage CZ circle track motor...even cooler than the motor is the 67 year old guy that races it in the vintage brakeless class!!! Id have to make sure its ok for me to post up pics...

The only cool thing im currently working on is a 500+ cc two stroke Vintage CZ circle track motor...even cooler than the motor is the 67 year old guy that races it in the vintage brakeless class!!! Id have to make sure its ok for me to post up pics...

Got it. What's the coolest thing you've built (non-tractor related :D). You growing a man badge this November?

Texting is the wave of the future in communication.
LOL! That's signature line worthy!!

Last edited:
Got it. What's the coolest thing you've built (non-tractor related :D). You growing a man badge this November?

LOL! That's signature line worthy!!

I see your sig line is still the same.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back