Yawn... Anyone Here?

Im debating if i want to call it a day and head home
How's the shoulder? Any updates on your transmission?

Craigslist
Ih8mud.com
1&1 Web main(other business email)
Ebay motors SRT10
VTXOA
Hotmail
Google
Work

I've got one going.
Oh yea I'm brining back the goldylocks for Paul.

Dude, you actually look like you fit on that motorcycle. Where can I get such a machine?

Last edited:
Stupid cold front numbs fingers...hard to post... Stupid cold fronts should stop at the Texas border and retreat....end transmission...:burnout:

Pretty damn warm here, 2000 miles northwest

hair on your head looks fin, chin looks a little bald and why do you have two mouth's and one eye. Oh and, God had fun with you, put your eyebrows under your one big eye

WTF?

Didn't we already try taking pics or ourselves and then VenomTruck posted topless pics of himself? I'll pass.

Didn't we already try taking pics or ourselves and then VenomTruck posted topless pics of himself? I'll pass.

LOL!!! If it can't stay to just facial hair then yep, best to quit while we're ahead then...

I thought you asked for those pictures?

hair on your head looks fin, chin looks a little bald and why do you have two mouth's and one eye. Oh and, God had fun with you, put your eyebrows under your one big eye

WTF?
LOL! That frequently happens when I post pictures from my phone. I'm too lazy to fix it now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back