Yawn... Anyone Here?

Dude, you actually look like you fit on that motorcycle. Where can I get such a machine?

That is one of my VTX 1800's, F model bobbed. It is actually still a little small.

The 1800N is a little bigger bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20130816_162308_resized-2.jpg
    20130816_162308_resized-2.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'll probably jump up to a Honda Rune next.

Attachments

• Honda%20Rune.jpg
    Honda%20Rune.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 17
Did NOBODY get my call yesterday? I mean damn….And on me posting a topless pic….wtf? Its gay that you even thought of it like that. You couldnt even see below my neck, so quit bein a buncha f a g s about it. Anyway I needed a lil help on a 10 issue, and called 4 people from VTCoA…Know who answered and helped me out?? Dom. Later bitches

That is one of my VTX 1800's, F model bobbed. It is actually still a little small.

The 1800N is a little bigger bike.
You still kinda look to big for it. How much bigger is a Rune?

Did NOBODY get my call yesterday? I mean damn….And on me posting a topless pic….wtf? Its gay that you even thought of it like that. You couldnt even see below my neck, so quit bein a buncha f a g s about it. Anyway I needed a lil help on a 10 issue, and called 4 people from VTCoA…Know who answered and helped me out?? Dom. Later bitches

You didn't call me yesterday. You called me Sunday and I didn't answer because I was saving battery life because I was expecting a call from my son.

How have you been, anyways?

You didn't call me yesterday. You called me Sunday and I didn't answer because I was saving battery life because I was expecting a call from my son.

How have you been, anyways?

Oh its cool man I was just broke down on the side of the road in the rain no big deal. And yea it was Sunday youre right. My days kinda run together now that Im working 14 hour days.

:D (im trying hard)

You still kinda look to big for it. How much bigger is a Rune?
QUOTE]

Rune wheel base 68.9 inches. seat height 27.2 in
vtx1800 wheel base 67.5 in seat height 27.3 in

Not as much as I thought.

Looks like i'm gonna have to find a different bike.

Rune wheel base 68.9 inches. seat height 27.2 in
vtx1800 wheel base 67.5 in seat height 27.3 in

Not as much as I thought.

Looks like i'm gonna have to find a different bike.
Let me know when you find one that fits and maybe I'll get one too.

Oh its cool man I was just broke down on the side of the road in the rain no big deal. And yea it was Sunday youre right. My days kinda run together now that Im working 14 hour days.

:D (im trying hard)
14 hours days are the norm. For the record, I am still at the office and plan to be for several more hours. Next time leave a voicemail, or better yet send a text and I'll call you back ASAP.

Let me know when you find one that fits and maybe I'll get one too.

14 hours days are the norm. For the record, I am still at the office and plan to be for several more hours. Next time leave a voicemail, or better yet send a text and I'll call you back ASAP.

No, I call, you answer. The end. As for dan. Here...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back