yellow venum #43

john b

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased this truck. Does anyone know how to turn on daytime running lights. Im from ontario and require them to work for safety check.

You can go to a Dodge dealer. They can plug into the truck and change the setting from a US truck and the DRL's will come on.

Welcome BTW!

Plenty of friendly folks here. Post up some pics of your truck.:)

Last edited:
I was wondering how I can shut mine off, maybe a ecu swap between us is possible? Does anyone know if we can switch?

Same here. I spoke to ******* last year and he said he has a guy in Lloyd that will switch our trucks to US, thus turning out the lights.

there is a module wired into mine for DRL. it was installed for RIV.

yellow is the gayest, slowest, and ugliest color of all the colors. Just saying, with all due respect and all :D

Welcome to the VTCoA!

change that yellow venum to yellow fever #43

First day with new truck still amazed how fast it is! I picked it up off ebay. Thanks for info on daytime lights it took dealer about 20 minutes to figure it out.And they loved truck so much they didnt charge me.

ok ok, wrecked and in the junkyard is the slowest color, yellow being second to last. That better?

Jeepers!! Your being harsh today!! LMFAO , I think you just need to get some yellow on your truck so people will notice you! Lmao!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back