Z06 butthole goes down

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so this morning me and my wife are at the gas station and a guy in a o6 z06 pulls up to the pump next to me ,,, I said I really like youre car and my wife tells him she has a c6, and he responded by saying the c6 is junk and they should never should have made them because it allows everybody to afford a vette. And he was a prick about it....so I know this car can whoop my ass but he dont look like he can drive.....I say in return that from 0 to 80 my truck can kick his ass.......he says a hemi aint kicking nothing....so my wife says she will put 10 dollars on the truck.... the guy says lets line them up on the street.
So we pull out of the gas station when its clear and no cars are around and I tell him he can honk " and there are about 6 people at the gas station that overheard everything watching" on the third honk I hooked with no problem "thanks to stinkers secret traction sauce" and yep he spun like a mofo in first and second. when I hit 80 I had 1 truck on him easy..

so we slow down and get stoped by the next light and my wife yells were is my ten bucks and the guy said how about two out of three and my wife is pissed about that one comment . and fires back saying he can keep the ten bucks and put it towards a driving school and the guy flips us off and rolls up his window.

I bet he still thinks its a hemi:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I know I beat the driver and not the car but it was a great feeling to put a snob in his place, even though it was one bad ass car. anouther couple seconds and he would have been passed me

Oh and I went back to the gas station and everybody started clapping ,,,,I even got out of the truck and took a bow..." ofcourse I know about 4 of the people who was watching,,,,, what a great way to start off on a friday

Sometimes we just can't help ourselves with a light to light race. Great kill.:rock: :rock: Nothing like making a prick eat Humble Pie. At least he didn't call your SRT10 a Hemi Durango as the announcer did to my truck at the Famosa race track in Bakersfield.:mad:

Awesome... That is just a great feeling... And the snob has to think about how a truck weighing over 5klbs beat him. He'll prob go kick his dog across the room. Transference at its best.

SrtBrad said:
Sometimes we just can't help ourselves with a light to light race. Great kill.:rock: :rock: Nothing like making a prick eat Humble Pie. At least he didn't call your SRT10 a Hemi Durango as the announcer did to my truck at the Famosa race track in Bakersfield.:mad:

I heard about that.. lol Maybe you could have the worlds record for hemi Durango's :dontknow:

Way to go putting a snob in their place is great. IS that a Hemi lol what a fool he needs reading lessons as well as driving lessons

I tell you what,,,,,with a full crank on these caltracs and stinkers famous traction sauce this truck hooks like a mo fo....my truck would always break loose in second and chirp third and now I just chirp 2 ... In first I feather it but not near what I use to do....I am not afaid to race any body from a dig now. Infact I want to go from a dig

sweet kill bro! love it when the bastards get what's comin for em.. most people
around me drive commuter cars and the occasional Ricer... the Desiels are
what you want to watch for.. specially the ones bleching gray smoke :D :burnout:

Sharpi

stick said:
I tell you what,,,,,with a full crank on these caltracs and stinkers famous traction sauce this truck hooks like a mo fo....my truck would always break loose in second and chirp third and now I just chirp 2 ... In first I feather it but not near what I use to do....I am not afaid to race any body from a dig now. Infact I want to go from a dig

So whats this famous traction sauce your talking about (Simple Green)? I am also putting the Caltrac's on my truck how do you set them up?

Great job putting that guy in his place, sounds like he definitely deserved it!

Yall will have to ask stinker about his special traction sauce, he swore me to kkep it secret.

I know the people from caltracs says to give them a 1/4 of a turn ,but it seems I hook so much better with a 1 1/4 turn on them.

that combined with stinkers secret its like running slicks:rock:

and its not simple green......simple green is dog pooo thats been sitting in the sun for a week compared to this stuff

Isn't it funny how things always seem to happen at gas stations :p We are probably spending to much time at these places. I was laughing when he said he knew 4 people there, since most of the gas stations I go to they know me also :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back