Z06 butthole goes down

Whitesnake said:
WELL, LET'S START WITH GREAT KILL!!!!

AND Yes i seen people at gas station's also...one guy had a L and my dad was with me, the L went to another gas station because i was there.LOL!!!! that asshole!

i think he seen the sticker!!!! LOL
Maybe you just scared the f#$king guy.:D

J.R.

While I like Vettes,they do tend to attract a fair share of pricks with elitist attitudes.Same is true of a lot of exotic cars (incl. Vipers).These trucks tend to attract a different type of person.After all ,even though Viper powered, it IS a TRUCK ! Usually anyone who drives a truck is "good people".

Great story and great kill !!!!! :rock:

Great kill bro! What color was the Z06? I would love to see him around town and hand him another ass whoopin with my hemi.

That is a good kill. Some people just think they are all high and mighty cause they got a special edtion this or that. A real enthusiast would have returned nice compliments to you instead of instigating trouble. What a snob.

compliments

PhatPharmacist said:
That is a good kill. Some people just think they are all high and mighty cause they got a special edtion this or that. A real enthusiast would have returned nice compliments to you instead of instigating trouble. What a snob.

I agree. If someone says "nice truck" I usually say "yup it's a lot of fun" and say something nice to em. Why would you want to down someone after they pay you a compliment? The guy had it coming (vette).

oh, and btw...you heads on fire...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back