Z06 butthole goes down

Great story!! and nice kill.Why do some people just gotta be dickheads!
Liked the comment your girl made about driving lessons.That just had to eat his shorts!!!Way to go!!

Alright,I cant take it any more.Who the hell is the lady on everbody's sig.??
letterman's mom?? WTF!!!!

Hey stick I have a 1/4 turn preload setting on mine. what do you mean when you say 1 1/4 turn?:rock: Stinker green sauce:confused: :confused:

Annu Kumar said:
Hey stick I have a 1/4 turn preload setting on mine. what do you mean when you say 1 1/4 turn?:rock: Stinker green sauce:confused: :confused:

as soon as the caltrac hits youre leafspring ,,,I go 1 and a 1/4 turns instead of just a 1/4 turn.

its not stinkers green sauce,,,,,its his secret traction sauce that work like a mofo

Thats funny shit, good to get over on pricks like him + your right he still thinks he got beat by a hemi hahaha.

The Caltracs can be set at 1.25 or 1.5 turns.

The driver also needs to be sitting the truck when they are set.......................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

great story probably the same pricks i see headed to pcb from atlanta that come through here, cant get them to bite at all. sweet kill

Great Kill, Wife Rocks:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WELL, LET'S START WITH GREAT KILL!!!!

AND Yes i seen people at gas station's also...one guy had a L and my dad was with me, the L went to another gas station because i was there.LOL!!!! that asshole!

i think he seen the sticker!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back