What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

open the main case today of my trans to check everything else. i'm glad only the plate interlock was the only piece that got broke.

Received the new tires today. What do you think?:rock: :rock: :burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_3562.JPG
    IMG_3562.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    963.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3564.JPG
    IMG_3564.JPG
    925.8 KB · Views: 24
I cleaned mine. Then spent half a day tooling around with the camera trying to get my truck into the same stance as this Viper photo I found on the net! Was harder than I thought, and fell short of my photo expectations!
99a522ce.jpg

aeae8641.jpg

BlackMamba50 said:
I cleaned mine. Then spent half a day tooling around with the camera trying to get my truck into the same stance as this Viper photo I found on the net! Was harder than I thought, and fell short of my photo expectations!
99a522ce.jpg

aeae8641.jpg

You need a whole different lens if you're trying to get the same effect as that Viper photo. It looks like a fish eye lens to me. You truck sure is clean thought! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
sure gonna miss ya monkey butt:eek:

wish i could but i cant ask for a coulpe days off when this is first week i started working here on new job :mad: i dont think it would go over to good ;)

if he stows away in antnee's truck we wont have any brisket to eat by the time he gets to fla.

:D
eddie102870 said:
if he stows away in antnee's truck we wont have any brisket to eat by the time he gets to fla.

all i would need is a fork and loaf of bread ,,and some gatoraid to wash it down with :D

Ironhead said:
wish i could but i cant ask for a coulpe days off when this is first week i started working here on new job :mad: i dont think it would go over to good ;)

Cough Cough, sniff sniff

Yup I just googled Sony Fish Eye Lens and found a bunch thanks! Maybe I'll get it for X-Mas!

NorCal SRT-10 said:
You need a whole different lens if you're trying to get the same effect as that Viper photo. It looks like a fish eye lens to me. You truck sure is clean thought! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just removed and replaced #1900's old personalized plates (VNMDPT) with new ones (V3NMUS).. Then, I started her up after a month long slumber. Tomorrow, she gets an oil change and a wash; getting her ready for PCB :eek:JUST IN CASE!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back