06 QC vs 2003 harley davidson f-150

Try to get someone to video it so we can all share in the fun!

He just got into town today with his truck. I will try and get someone to film it. Its going to be fun. This will be the first time I actually raced someone in my 10....hope it goes well.

You should take him on easily. The viper will slither away from the hog lol hahahha

You'll kill him, but I'd get the sct first, just to put the nail in the coffin, since it'll be taped and al - have a great run!

Well the results are in. I absolutely killed that harley truck......twice. that's the first time I raced anyone in my 10....and it was awesome. My buddy took some pics of our trucks together and they look pretty awesome. I will post the pics when he emails them to me.

Well the results are in. I absolutely killed that harley truck......twice. that's the first time I raced anyone in my 10....and it was awesome. My buddy took some pics of our trucks together and they look pretty awesome. I will post the pics when he emails them to me.

Congratulations, We knew you would do it.
Now get you an SCT Tuner before he does more to his.

Congratulations, We knew you would do it.
Now get you an SCT Tuner before he does more to his.

Thanks. The SCT will be next on the list. I can't imagine how it will run with a good tune. My buddy said he was having traction problems..........

Thanks. The SCT will be next on the list. I can't imagine how it will run with a good tune. My buddy said he was having traction problems..........

Saying you are having traction problems is better then saying you are having go fast problems! LMAO!

Great kill! I wish you would have gotten it on video, then you could re-live it over and over and over :rock:

yeah, and our 10's are known for how good they hook right...LMFAO. hopefully he was just saying it and not using it as an excuse for loosing.

Saying you are having traction problems is better then saying you are having go fast problems! LMAO!

Great kill! I wish you would have gotten it on video, then you could re-live it over and over and over :rock:

Thats funny. Im kicking myself in the ass for not having it filmed. He said his traction problems were from having to high tire pressure. He also said next time he will start in second gear to prevent so much tire spin :confused:

Thats funny. Im kicking myself in the ass for not having it filmed. He said his traction problems were from having to high tire pressure. He also said next time he will start in second gear to prevent so much tire spin :confused:

isnt it an automatic:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back