10 Quickest SRT10's

I don't think too many people doubt ArrestMeRed and Me (Trainman) as most of our runs have been posted with video on this forum. I have over 50 passes in the 11's and most have been seen on here.

"Documentation = Time Slip & Video".... is what I said

Time slips are great for anything 12 seconds and slower, however for the great numbers, it's not only fun to see the video, it removes all doubt as to the accomplishment, but then again, I know, just to harsh.....

carry on, I had a 17 second truck, so .......

Chris, like you said before, your list your rules. With the leg work your putting into it as far as I'm concerned if its on the list then it is accurate.

"Documentation = Time Slip & Video".... is what I said

Time slips are great for anything 12 seconds and slower, however for the great numbers, it's not only fun to see the video, it removes all doubt as to the accomplishment, but then again, I know, just to harsh.....

carry on, I had a 17 second truck, so .......

You knew its be to hard:D

Thanks for posting, Viper. You are on my list of people to PM and ask if your truck has ever been down the strip or not?

No, I never recived a PM for Track times. - YES i truck has been down the track.... many times.

and YES even in the PAST 3 years with its current setup. the ol viper truck is still in search for that 10 sec pass, but we had an 11 sec pass. hoping after this next round of upgrades ill see 10 sec.

Thanks

Chris

Probably have an actual timeslip around somewhere, but I just kept track by writing in a log book so I could keep track of temps and DA. I went to track mostly for my enjoyment, I've just always shared my mods and times to be helpful. There is a Youtube video of an 11 second pass but not my 11.56 one. Nothing to be gained from lying about a timeslip IMO. :)

Probably have an actual timeslip around somewhere, but I just kept track by writing in a log book so I could keep track of temps and DA. I went to track mostly for my enjoyment, I've just always shared my mods and times to be helpful. There is a Youtube video of an 11 second pass but not my 11.56 one. Nothing to be gained from lying about a timeslip IMO. :)
Don't spend any time looking for that timeslip. Your word is good enough for my list, even if you do vote all wrong. :D

Current List:
1. Dom (505'sFastestViper) - 9.09 @ 148
2. J. Young (unregistered) - 9.71 @ 141
3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1
4. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
5. Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) - 11.04 @ 122
6. Chris (VIPER) - 11.0x @ 125.xx new addition
7. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74
8. Justin (JMB Justin) - 11.30 @ 119.7
9. Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS) 11.51 @ 121
10. Rick (phxpoolguy) - 11.56 @ 118

Last edited:
Here is some video of Rick, Jerry, and Jay having fun at the track:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFhMLlb5QYQ]Dodge Ram Srt10 Drag Racing In Phoenix AZ at Speedworld On Jan 21 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't spend any time looking for that timeslip. Your word is good enough for my list, even if you do vote all wrong. :D

Current List:
1. Dom (505'sFastestViper) - 9.09 @ 148
2. J. Young (unregistered) - 9.71 @ 141
3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1
4. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
5. Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) - 11.04 @ 122
6. Chris (VIPER) - 11.0x @ 125.xx new addition
7. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74
8. Justin (JMB Justin) - 11.30 @ 119.7
9. Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS) 11.51 @ 121
10. Rick (phxpoolguy) - 11.56 @ 118
In regards to #6, 11.0x @ 125.xx is a little vague , I read his post and he said he had an 11 sec pass.....which could be anywhere from 11.99 to 11.00, so what is it? His speed is pretty good but he could be spinning like crazy and not be quicker than 11.63......and he said he went 11 seconds once?

In regards to #6, 11.0x @ 125.xx is a little vague , I read his post and he said he had an 11 sec pass.....which could be anywhere from 11.99 to 11.00, so what is it? His speed is pretty good but he could be spinning like crazy and not be quicker than 11.63......and he said he went 11 seconds once?

he said 11.0X so that would be 11.00 to 11.09..

Chris is a track regular with several 11 second passes. The time could read 11.0 to clear confusion, but instead I am waiting for him to send me the info to eliminate the x's. The 11.0 was at the beginning of the summer, prior to significant things happening in his personal life. Since he has been able to get back to the track, he's run an 11.22. There is no doubt that on a great day, his truck will run a 10.9x. But he doesn't claim any number that aren't 100% real.

Chris didn't come on and ask to be added to the list. I sought him out because while I've been sifting through several years worth of posts, his truck consistently came up as one that was interested in racing, consistently adding power, etc.

Since I started this list, I've called, texted, PM'd, and researched a TON of people and trucks. So there are conversations about most of the trucks on that list, and a whole bunch others not on the list, that are not in this thread.

Last edited:

Jerry,

Yes it is, no doubt ... But it's not the 1st time my truck has been in the 11's ... Like you I have climbed the ladder with my 1/4 times

Chris is right I respectfully declined the offer to be apart of this thread. Bc I have limited proof of the times my truck has ran. To be honest - I have nothing to prove to anyone.

When my truck hits 10's then it will be a different story. And I will post whatever I have too - I have no need to be on top nor do I want to, I love this truck and I like to work on it - I don't make it to the track as much as you do - and when I can it's uselly by myself so I can't rec / vid it.

I race for fun not to prove anything - I mod'ed my truck bc I have a love for cars and it give me something to do with my dad and my friends while we drunk beer.

My truck ran 12.7 with minor mods and slicks
My truck ran from 12.7 - 11.22 with mods + NOS
My truck ran 11.0 down the track in 2013 on the current setup, and spinning down the track

I have been looking for a 10sec pass for years now... We are back to the drawing board and I am building the truck yet again, something that never been done to a Srt 10 before with the help of JTSVP

And just so everyone knows - I have no claim for fame.

Jerry,

Yes it is, no doubt ... But it's not the 1st time my truck has been in the 11's ... Like you I have climbed the ladder with my 1/4 times

Chris is right I respectfully declined the offer to be apart of this thread. Bc I have limited proof of the times my truck has ran. To be honest - I have nothing to prove to anyone.

When my truck hits 10's then it will be a different story. And I will post whatever I have too - I have no need to be on top nor do I want to, I love this truck and I like to work on it - I don't make it to the track as much as you do - and when I can it's uselly by myself so I can't rec / vid it.

I race for fun not to prove anything - I mod'ed my truck bc I have a love for cars and it give me something to do with my dad and my friends while we drunk beer.

My truck ran 12.7 with minor mods and slicks
My truck ran from 12.7 - 11.22 with mods + NOS
My truck ran 11.0 down the track in 2013 on the current setup, and spinning down the track

I have been looking for a 10sec pass for years now... We are back to the drawing board and I am building the truck yet again, something that never been done to a Srt 10 before with the help of JTSVP

And just so everyone knows - I have no claim for fame.

That's cool, and I'm not trying to be argumentative about anything, it's just that this list is informative about what it takes to make these trucks run whatever speed. I have always tried to be informative about each and every run I make, what mod changes I have done, the temp and DA of each run and I think a few members here appreciate the info, I know I do when someone else tries something and reports the results. I hope I've helped a few people in the process. I will be forthcoming with my new NA build....which should be the first NA in the 10's. Good luck with you new mods and go get that 10 sec run....then I will try to beat it....I don't think I will ever be in the 9's NA...so that's why I told Caveman to reserve # 3 for me. And I'm old...so I need all the claim to fame I can get:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back