1qksrt's FL GTG (pics and vid)

Well gang.. wish I could have made it... however I was in Toledo with family...and Grandma's 90th.:D Got back here Sunday night...and I am back at the Firehouse today.
Thanks for the pics, as it is the closest thing I got to being there... great talking to you all while the party went on... certainly will make the next one.
I did get the chance to see Begood and Will while in Toledo...:rock: and as always it's great to see yet another great member from the forum.
Thanks for sharing the photo's and vids:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

flchub said:
i was the only one drinking vodka,and my bottle was over half gone nancy boi,unlike ur girlie bottle that made u passout at 8pm,and to set the record here about the oj she didnt dump any alcohol out ,i drank it down and she added oj!!!!!
what ever girlie man...half of a SMALL bottle....:D

MUTT said:
what ever girlie man...half of a SMALL bottle....:D

I see the makings of a feud brewing!!:dontknow:
Might have to settle this at the next G.T.G.
A drink off is in order!!!!In all concerned,s defense,There was definitly some serious drinking going on!!!!!:rock:

lol...a drink off...cool...i'm up for it if mr "theres too much alcohol, put some more orange juice in it" is up for it

So where are the pics of Mutt being taken advantage of while he assed out?! :mad: :dontknow:

:D

Hey Roz,

I have to say that you have the koolest sigs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mutts secret location is so secret,that he didn,t know where he was:hmmmm2: :sleep:

1qksrt said:
Hey Roz,

I have to say that you have the koolest sigs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mutts secret location is so secret,that he didn,t know where he was:hmmmm2: :sleep:

Thanks Mickey!

Yeah, assing out in the middle of your front yard doesn't sound so top secret to me . . . :D :rofl:

1qksrt said:
I see the makings of a feud brewing!!:dontknow:
Might have to settle this at the next G.T.G.
A drink off is in order!!!!In all concerned,s defense,There was definitly some serious drinking going on!!!!!:rock:

U got that right.Jesus I am still feeling it today!!!!:rock: :rock:
But man was it fun!

I just wanted to say that Mickey and Eva throw one hell of a party,it was good to see everybody,and to meet the people that we have not meet yet,everybody on this fourm rocks.thanks for a good time everybody,hope for more great gtg in the future.

Glad you guys had a great time, and everyone got home safe even if they were assed out in Mickey's front yard. Sorry I wasn't able to make the ride up with you guys, but I had some family in from out of town due to my grandmother's passing last week. I will definetly be there for the next GTG.

Try viewing the pics and videos in this format. Let me know if it works.

CIMG3318.jpg

CIMG3304.jpg

Done in true Florida style. Very nice, makes me homesick.

Prof said:
Done in true Florida style. Very nice, makes me homesick.
anytime you want to come to a gtg you are more then welcome at our house Roy.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
You are a gentleman and a friend...thank you.
not a problem,as a matter of fact there is a small air port one mile from our house.you could fly down,and I would let you drive the truck.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back