1qksrt's FL GTG (pics and vid)

Mickey & Eva,
Thanks for inviting me to the big brothers of the SRT family GTG. It was great. Dennis, Earl and Mutt, thanks for letting me Run down with you guys from Melbourne. Chad, any pain in your neck? The only bad new was on the way home, a bolt sheared off and destroyed the timing belt, cam, rods, etc. No other damage. Good thing for AAA, they got me home by 10PM. Should be back up and running by the end of the week.

Chris
Jeep SRT-8

FLSRT8 said:
Mickey & Eva,
Thanks for inviting me to the big brothers of the SRT family GTG. It was great. Dennis, Earl and Mutt, thanks for letting me Run down with you guys from Melbourne. Chad, any pain in your neck? The only bad new was on the way home, a bolt sheared off and destroyed the timing belt, cam, rods, etc. No other damage. Good thing for AAA, they got me home by 10PM. Should be back up and running by the end of the week.

Chris
Jeep SRT-8
Chris...that Jeep is SICK!!! 600hp BEFORE the nitrous! F'n awesome!:rock::rock: great meeting you

FLSRT8 said:
Mickey & Eva,

Chris
Jeep SRT-8

Damn Chris,
I thought it might of been a loose connection,when you called me.:dontknow: You know your always welcome at our house!:rock:

Prof said:
For sure will be in the Keys during the last two weeks in December...

If it gets cold here in the next couple of weeks, I will probably come down at Thanksgiving too.

Looking forward to meeting you!!:D
I,m sure there will be a good turnout!!!!!!:burnout:

FLSRT8 said:
Mickey & Eva,

Chris
Jeep SRT-8

sorry to hear about your troubles chris!:( I hope you get her back up and running better than ever! Thanks for the spin....did you see the videos I posted the link to? My neck is still a little stiff! Looking forward to running with you at moroso!

Wow i thought it looked like a nice quiet street until you guys showed up.
Now it has all those black marks...:burnout: After viewing the burnout videos
and pics looked like you guys had a blast...Again SRT TRUCKS RULE...:rock:
Thanks again for sharing pics & videos.Hoping to meet some of you guys
for sure...Take Care...:)

I just viewed the video, thanks. I would run with you guys anytime.

FLSRT8 said:
Mickey & Eva,

Chris
Jeep SRT-8

MAN I WAS AT KRC TODAY AND YOUR JEEP SOUNDS SWEET MARTY SHOWED ME YOUR CAM WHERE THE PIN SNAPED

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back