1qksrt's FL GTG (pics and vid)

Great pictorial....

You SE boys look like you had a great time. I really look forward to a east coast thing. I know its difficult to get all of us together, but it will be a great time.

Thanks for sharing :rock:

Its was great talking to youguys on the phone, I got to enjoy the sounds of some of the burnouts.
Did Mutt get his wish, where the blond cop handcuffs him and beats him with her night stick?:D
You guys sure have great GTGs, I'm going to have to find a way to get to one of them.

Bill.

I love how the street looks in front of Mickey's. FN awesome!

great pics......i have a lot! Had dinner with my mom last night and was gonna post them but passed out at 8:30 Tonight I promise! I wish I didn't eat so much I could've stayed up later! Was great to see the oldies and meet the newbies!

blackviper said:
Can anyone tell me how to view these vids,I keep getting error messages???:dontknow:

I dont think mutt really cared about her name...... he was in awww.

chad hurry up and post some pics.

mutt i cant believe u let flchub dog ya out ("nancy boy")

george i cant view ur pics and vids either.

mickey thanks again and let me know what day is good for you to get the clutch thing done. i am off till the 18th of october.

lol,

well ref to the "OJ" line, flchub was bitchin because mutts old lady put to much vodka in his oj and he couldnt handle it. he made her dump half of it out and put in more oj.

2ndchance said:
lol,

well ref to the "OJ" line, flchub was bitchin because mutts old lady put to much vodka in his oj and he couldnt handle it. he made her dump half of it out and put in more oj.
What a sissy la la :D ;) :D

Looks like another good time was had by all ......:elefant:

Do you guys pay these cops to show up or does MUTT just attract them? ;)

I killed a bottle of captain morgan with vpr hler(damir)...No O.J.!!:D
We were the last to crash,Around 3;30!!!!!:rock:
I,m impressed,three garbage cans overflowing empty beer bottles!!!:rock:
I hope everyone had as great a time as I did!!:) And Mutt even managed to get pulled over with my friend Chris in his diesel hotrod!!!:dontknow: Has anyone been able to view Georges vids??

sounds like you guys had a blast :) still hoping to be able to make it to a gtg next year :)

MUTT said:
yeah, so who's the nancy boy now chub?
i was the only one drinking vodka,and my bottle was over half gone nancy boi,unlike ur girlie bottle that made u passout at 8pm,and to set the record here about the oj she didnt dump any alcohol out ,i drank it down and she added oj!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back