1qksrt's FL GTG (pics and vid)

I have GOT to make to the next one of these GTGS!:rock:

Bill.

Begood said:
I have GOT to make to the next one of these GTGS!:rock:

Bill.
come on down Bill we have pleanty of room at our house.:rock: :rock:

Thank you, I am going to work real hard at making one soon.

Bill.

Hi honies,I'm back !!!What a most awesomest time I friggin had !!!!Even stayed sober !!!!!!Somebody had to watch over these funk druckers !!!!Chittloads of new people I met,my pleasure !!!Eva,Mickey,what can I say,you two ROCK !!!!Mickey,I've got to THANK you for getting my azz in Hot Water again,but those Mods are going to look awesome in their respective places !!!!Mutt,Thanks for my drinking buddy,oh chitt,what am I saying,I was the sober one !!!!And to everyone else that was there,I had a blast,can't waite 'till the next gtg !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Begood said:
Thank you, I am going to work real hard at making one soon.

Bill.
just remember Bill you are always welcome at our home.:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Hi honies,I'm back !!!What a most awesomest time I friggin had !!!!Even stayed sober !!!!!!Somebody had to watch over these funk druckers !!!!Chittloads of new people I met,my pleasure !!!Eva,Mickey,what can I say,you two ROCK !!!!Mickey,I've got to THANK you for getting my azz in Hot Water again,but those Mods are going to look awesome in their respective places !!!!Mutt,Thanks for my drinking buddy,oh chitt,what am I saying,I was the sober one !!!!And to everyone else that was there,I had a blast,can't waite 'till the next gtg !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
it was a pleasure to see you again Dennis,we will be having another one at our house in a month or so.:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:

Welcome back Den,
Glad to hear you stayed sober?????:dontknow:
I hope you and Peggy are doing O.K.!:) I,m just now starting to feel better.Your welcome for the mods,Its the least I could do for you.Like everyone else,I,m waiting for some more pics/vids.
See ya soon!!:rock:

Rice Eater said:
what up guys uploading pics now....I'll post the link up here and a new thread just in case!
after talking to nancy boi today we decided that u needed a new name

spicoli

Hey Chub,
I think I have your sun glasses and your brothers hat??/:dontknow:

Damn you had a lot of chitt on that camera !!!:rock: :rock: Told you I was the only sober summbeach !!!!

Rice Eater said:
No prob! We try to do the best for those that can't make it! Prof...when you coming back down?

For sure will be in the Keys during the last two weeks in December...

If it gets cold here in the next couple of weeks, I will probably come down at Thanksgiving too.

Prof said:
For sure will be in the Keys during the last two weeks in December...

If it gets cold here in the next couple of weeks, I will probably come down at Thanksgiving too.
i would assume you are going to let us know if and when you will be here:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back