2005 RC Interior for sale

SHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an almost complete interior for a 2005 RC SRT 10.

cellpics251_zps497cc216.jpg

cellpics246_zps143f69b8.jpg

cellpics247_zpsf112752a.jpg

passenger side headrest has a small skuff on the back from the rear window shattering

cellpics244_zps4ebf50a8.jpg

cellpics242_zpse5cdf708.jpg

drivers side door panel is damaged but SRT aluminum trim is unharmed

cellpics248_zps6dac83e5.jpg

cellpics243_zpsaa859b6d.jpg

cellpics245_zpsdd96236a.jpg

cellpics252_zps4ad8921e.jpg

Truck has 69,XXX miles on it and the leather seems to have been taken care of regularly and kept out of the sun, seats are still very firm. i have other interior pieces as well but decided to take pictures of the most important ones.

i do not want to split up the interior i would much rather sell it as a whole. I called Cleveland pick a part and he said he sells his for $4,000 and i am asking $3,000 O.B.O Anyone interested please PM and i will take more pictures of other interior pieces and will reply ASAP. I am located north of Syracuse NY if anyone local is interested?

All I want is one seat so I'll keep an eye on it but good luck

GLWS... I had everything you have for sale as well. ..I had to split it to sell it and it all sold for about half of that.

GLWS... I had everything you have for sale as well. ..I had to split it to sell it and it all sold for about half of that.

i had no idea what anything is worth other then calling junkyards and the dealer. thats why i put OBO thanks

That was your experience but does not mean that the seller wont get his asking price. Hell I'm all for keeping the prices higher if at all possible. This truck as confirmed by Ralph Gilles will not be made again with the Viper engine.

thank you everyone for you opinions

Any progress pics?

Any progress pics?

havent really made much progress on christine but i did get my SRT chassis up on 3 wheels and got the brakes and slave cyclinder working. now i just need the frame pulled and i can put the left front suspension in and have her rolling on all 4 :rock:

Any interest on the interior guys?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back