2005 YF Going Across Barrett-Jackson Sunday

yep. & with no reserve will be interestin.

wonder how many miles on her???

that sould be interesting, i have seen some people really steal some cars from those auctions.

just going through the auction list for Barrett-Jackson and came across a 2005 YF QC that is going across the block this sunday: 2005 DODGE RAM SRT-10 Lot 645 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Cool good find I was watching Barrett last night and was wondering if there was going to be a 10 on there. They say Barrett often sets the price (standerd) for the vehicle in it's class for the year all depending what they go for at auction. It will probly be tougher to gauge what our trucks will sell for, be worth since there selling a YF limted edition truck. A more of a gauge would be if they were selling a more common color like Black or Red. (just my opinion)

two years ago, a 05 Red QC went across the block for $29000 with 175 miles

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjixScXp_Q]YouTube - ‪Dodge Ram SRT-10 auctioned off on 1/18/09‬‏[/ame]

That guy got a steal at $29K for a brand new 10!! WOW!!
Im thinking the YF QC will go for right around $30K tomorrow!

No kidding, right. showroom condish too.

i am also rockin a LE:rock::D. interesting to see what it goes for. i agree with your 30k guess:rock:

im ticked at SpeedTV for going to commerical before the Truck went across, so i had to get my laptop up quick and watch it online. It went for $25,000

The low sale numbers are killing the immediate value of our trucks. I plan to sell my truck someday. That's why I keep it original and prestine but it looks like that will be much later for sure.

The low sale numbers are killing the immediate value of our trucks. I plan to sell my truck someday. That's why I keep it original and prestine but it looks like that will be much later for sure.

That is my exact plan. Enjoy the investment with completely reversable, effective mods. Keep it as showroom clean as possible, then send her across the block in a rejuvenated market.:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back