2008 Viper pics

Thanks Manic, I always thought I wouldnt have a dream car until now

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep::sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I am now obsessed...now I need to make a plan to get this car in 2010 (should be out of the dealer markup by then). I need to stop wasting my money on a new car purchase every six months. Damn it...it is now my computer desktop. Help me...is there a caroholics anonymous.

More pics I find of the viper the more it intrugies me. It starts with the fins on the hood and goes from there.

Manic said:
More pics I find of the viper the more it intrugies me. It starts with the fins on the hood and goes from there.

The thing looks like the current coupe w/ a different hood and 90HP.

Is that really going to be worth what the price tag will be????:dontknow:

NO:D

I hope everyone buy them so I can get a 06 coupe for a great price!:rock:

I know, I keep telling myself that. Something about the damn hood and/or the color...

Last edited:
Not the prettiest wheels I've seen, and getting those extra wide rear wheels replaced would be pretty expensive. but then if you can afford 100k for a viper, why not a few K more? Man I want money.... lots of it. I want a job that pays 3 new vipers a year.... and a lotus for overtime... damnit lol

Well this months Car and Driver settles the score. The new 08 Viper is 1/2 second quicker to 150 than the zo6. The Viper is the FASTEST car they ever drove on a 4.2 mile course in VA. Beat the zo6 by almost a second. TIDNAB i hope you can read,if you can pick up a copy. No evo,or wrx subaroots even in there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back