2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

• TNVIPER - January 2009 TOTM

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • GriffsSRT - February 2009 TOTM

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • wheredwhogo? - March 2009 TOTM

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • SANCHOBA - April 2009 TOTM

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Carlwalski - May 2009 TOTM

Votes: 57 45.2%
  • Ram From Hell - June 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Whitesnake - July 2009 TOTM

• Begood - August 2009 TOTM

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6pakattack - September 2009 TOTM

• supercar1of1 - October 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • JimTeTe - November 2009 TOTM

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, Carl you know you got this. TOTY.
Sorry I have been MIA, vette was hit in the parking lot and screwed up a couple of things in the rear end.

Big Worm said:
Man, Carl you know you got this. TOTY.
Sorry I have been MIA, vette was hit in the parking lot and screwed up a couple of things in the rear end.
Hi Jesus, long way to go yet my friend. :) I'm very surprised some of the trucks with a lot of work are not getting some of the votes they deserve. Honestly, Ram From Hell has done stacks as has Sanchoba and 6pacattack, far from stock and a lot of time and money gone into them. I just thought the names mentioned would be getting more recognition is all.

Carlwalski said:
Hi Jesus, long way to go yet my friend. :) I'm very surprised some of the trucks with a lot of work are not getting some of the votes they deserve. Honestly, Ram From Hell has done stacks as has Sanchoba and 6pacattack, far from stock and a lot of time and money gone into them. I just thought the names mentioned would be getting more recognition is all.

Carl, yer truck is "the bee's knees". :) The amount and quality of the work is bar-none, IMO. Just a gosh-darn masterpiece. :rock:

..... and, I wish I could find a Jeep like yours here in the States. :eek: :D ;)

Black1 said:
Carl, yer truck is "the bee's knees". :) The amount and quality of the work is bar-none, IMO. Just a gosh-darn masterpiece. :rock:

..... and, I wish I could find a Jeep like yours here in the States. :eek: :D ;)

Thanks brother, very kind of you. :) You have STACKS of Jeeps like mine in the States?
Speaking of which, enough about me, back to the topic of Rams but I threw in 1 with the Jeep as well. :D

Cheers,
Carl

Batram00.jpg

Batram001.jpg

Batram002.jpg

Batram003.jpg

Batram004.jpg

Batram005.jpg

Batram006.jpg

Batram007.jpg

Batram008.jpg

Batram009.jpg

Batram0010.jpg

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperJeff said:
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jeff. :)

Here's one for you metal fans, Batram with Slayer's Raining Blood Soundtrack.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Polls are still open

Silverback said:
Damn, this is going to be a hard choice.

Going to think about it for a few days before I vote.

SHUUUUE! I was ready to vote since the first quarter of the year. If the one I voted for doesn't make it I will have myself committed into Arkham Asylum with the other criminally insane villians...

Venom Power said:
SHUUUUE! I was ready to vote since the first quarter of the year. If the one I voted for doesn't make it I will have myself committed into Arkham Asylum with the other criminally insane villians...

Well since the first quarter of the year takes you through March, it appears to me that you better book a room at the old Asylum.:banghead: ;) :D

Carlwalski said:
Carl, your video is great. Now get back to work and put a Roe on it and a Stinker Hood.:rock: :rock: It is begging for the hood.

FATJACK said:
Carl, your video is great. Now get back to work and put a Roe on it and a Stinker Hood.:rock: :rock: It is begging for the hood.

LOL Thanks but no thanks, not a fan of those hoods. ;) Too in your face for my likings. I like subtle and classy myself. The OEM hood is perfect, says enough without begging for your attention, just my opinion. As for the SC, been down that road and done my home work, not for The Batram. I plan to do a NA build in 2010, nothing crazy, just re-work the torque curve and aim for around 550-580rwhp. But for now, I'm broke and I've done alot in a short time, so it's time for a small break and other projects for the rest of the year.

Thanks for the kudos on the video.......:)

I'm also Happy to be a Member here

great bunch of folks

wheredwhogo? said:
your truck looks awesome...deserving for sure.:rock:
Thanks mate, they all look good. :rock:

TNVIPER said:
You might as well throw in the towel Carl...I am starting to close the gap...:p :D :burnout:
LOLOL! I can't throw in the towel, but, I can throw in a few burnout images!!! I went to a wedding the weekend just gone. Being the group of friends we are, I was asked to do a quick skid with the bride and groom in the shot (other camera on the other side). Nothing major but I had to oblige and leave a little SRT/10 rubber for them. :D This was one of many skids that weekend in the Batram but I'm cheeky and am usually doing the goodins when no one else is around including LEOs. :p

Cheers!

BatramWedding1.jpg

BatramWedding2.jpg

BatramWedding3.jpg

BatramWedding4.jpg

BatramWedding5.jpg

FLIPPIN SWEET BURNOUTS...........VOTE FOR CARLWALSKI!
napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Thanks mate, they all look good. :rock:

LOLOL! I can't throw in the towel, but, I can throw in a few burnout images!!! I went to a wedding the weekend just gone. Being the group of friends we are, I was asked to do a quick skid with the bride and groom in the shot (other camera on the other side). Nothing major but I had to oblige and leave a little SRT/10 rubber for them. :D This was one of many skids that weekend in the Batram but I'm cheeky and am usually doing the goodins when no one else is around including LEOs. :p

Cheers!

BatramWedding1.jpg

BatramWedding2.jpg

BatramWedding3.jpg

BatramWedding4.jpg

BatramWedding5.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back