2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

• TNVIPER - January 2009 TOTM

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • GriffsSRT - February 2009 TOTM

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • wheredwhogo? - March 2009 TOTM

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • SANCHOBA - April 2009 TOTM

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Carlwalski - May 2009 TOTM

Votes: 57 45.2%
  • Ram From Hell - June 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Whitesnake - July 2009 TOTM

• Begood - August 2009 TOTM

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6pakattack - September 2009 TOTM

• supercar1of1 - October 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • JimTeTe - November 2009 TOTM

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mosquito Fogger

Being that Carl is currently leading me by 33 votes and being that I am now in 2nd place and lead 3rd place by, uhh, dang forgot how much, well heck, by a lot, I concede to Carl as TOTY..........

Dang Carl, you have done to your truck what I want to do with mine.:rock: ..except the bat theme..:p ........you posted probably the best pictures of a 10 ever posted on this or any forum....heck, if I was on the outside voting I would have voted for your truck...

You very much deserve TOTY for some of the most outstanding modding I have ever seen...congrats on a well deserved place on this, the best of the Viper Truck forums...:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Disclaimer:..if the above makes no sense it was 2am when I posted this and the Diet Rites were weighing heavy..:eek:

Just wanted to Congratulate Carlwalski on some great pics of your truck and the detail and hard work that you have put into it, and most of all winning TOTY. Pick a 1024X768 pic that you really like and I'll do a Fantasy rendering of your ride for ya if you like.

Also TNViper for a very respectable strong second place.

Luv these trucks ...... Over the winter I'm lowering and moding more.

Jim

Dennis gets my vote :D

Congratulations to our Buddy that's a World away

Great truck Carl and I'm very proud to say

Congratulations
Carlwalski & The BATRAM

VTCoA 2009 Truck of The Year

BATRAM-TOTY.jpg

Very,Very nice Carl.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats Carl, very much deserved. We normally do the TOTM shirts in white, if you would rather have black no problem. Send me your size, color preference and mailing address one more time.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

There's always the pic in post 68

TNVIPER said:
Being that Carl is currently leading me by 33 votes and being that I am now in 2nd place and lead 3rd place by, uhh, dang forgot how much, well heck, by a lot, I concede to Carl as TOTY..........

Dang Carl, you have done to your truck what I want to do with mine.:rock: ..except the bat theme..:p ........you posted probably the best pictures of a 10 ever posted on this or any forum....heck, if I was on the outside voting I would have voted for your truck...

You very much deserve TOTY for some of the most outstanding modding I have ever seen...congrats on a well deserved place on this, the best of the Viper Truck forums...:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Thanks mate, too kind. :) Congrats on coming in a clear 2nd place winner, nice to see the Night Runners taking 1st and 2nd place. :p I love taking photos of my vehicles and over time have developed "an eye"? if you want to call it that. Nothing beats driving 2 hours to an out of the way scenic location to take photos of the toys. Thanks once again. ;)

ViperJeff said:
Congratulations to our Buddy that's a World away

Great truck Carl and I'm very proud to say
Thanks bud, it sure makes things a lot harder, RHD, gathering parts, distance, etc. Thanks again but to be honest that's probably my least favorite photo you posted LMAO!! :laugh: All good though, it's the thought that counts. :) Also, I noted that in the TOTM sticky (the small signature style image), you have an Australian flag for mine :eek: lol, I'm down under but in New Zealand. ;) :p :D

FACTJACK said:
Congrats Carl, very much deserved. We normally do the TOTM shirts in white, if you would rather have black no problem. Send me your size, color preference and mailing address one more time.
Thanks mate! Yes, black would be super sweet! I'll PM the details. :rock:

JimTeTe said:
Just wanted to Congratulate Carlwalski on some great pics of your truck and the detail and hard work that you have put into it, and most of all winning TOTY. Pick a 1024X768 pic that you really like and I'll do a Fantasy rendering of your ride for ya if you like.
Why thank you Sir, I will take you up on that offer thanks. :congrats:
I will email you a photo to render and my address, thanks again! :)

RedSrt007 said:
Send me a pic, since there is 500 of them ;P 600x600 to Patrick @ vtcoa . com
Will do mate! :burnout:

A big thanks to everyone else! A lot of time and effort has gone into The Batram and I have had to overcome the distance factor and time period/delay for parts. On that note, special thanks to Sean @ Roe Racing for firing through parts to me at rapid speed allowing me to continue the "project" without any major delays. Last but not least, many thanks to those who have helped me here. I've searched plenty and had great help here at the VTCOA so thanks everyone. Last stop for The Batram is the engine bay, then and only then it will be complete. Thanks once again, glad to be part of such a cool online Viper Truck community! :beer:

Cheers,
Carl aka Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

TheBatram01.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back