2014 Ford Lightning

Lets say that it is faster, than our trucks (stock to stock) it took 10 years for another truck to be quicker than ours. Can't say that about many other vehicles.

yeah mine isn't that great right now lol. Gotta get different cans to replace the MBRP ones. I just don't feel like cutting up the exhaust again.

Mopar catback sounds nice bro if you do change ... It doesnt make it sound like a v6 ... Look at my videos so you can get an idea of how it sounds .

It might beat a lightning from a takeoff but i doubt from a roll

A lightning shines from a stop, not from a roll. The srt10's RC's are the trucks that shine form a roll sir.

I'm not too fond of a v6 nor some of the cosmetics on the tremor but im very happy to see a company doing something. I love Dodge's Ram r/t also.

Last edited:
Man my father-in-law is a Ford guy... I might never live this down!! :eek: although when we get asked what engine our truck has in it we can say an 8.3ltr Viper V-10 ..... they can say and ecoboost v-6 then explain it bwhahahaha

I'm hoping this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372532333.385947.jpg

makes dodge build this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372532395.517289.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372532425.584869.jpg

Im liking the fact that they acknowledge there is a demand for a sport truck market...lets see where this goes.

Man my father-in-law is a Ford guy... I might never live this down!! :eek: although when we get asked what engine our truck has in it we can say an 8.3ltr Viper V-10 ..... they can say and ecoboost v-6 then explain it bwhahahaha
if someone loses, it really doesnt matter what the next guy has. Keep telling yourself it does though:rock:

Don't we have the Ram R/T doesn't that do 0-60 in like 5.7sec or something? But I can't find a single review of one.

Don't we have the Ram R/T doesn't that do 0-60 in like 5.7sec or something? But I can't find a single review of one.
A couple guys on here have them...

It might beat a lightning from a takeoff but i doubt from a roll
Ummm no. Lightnings consitely cut 60's that would embarrass even the quickest 10's.

Ummm no. Lightnings consistently cut 60's that would embarrass even the quickest 10's.
Interesting post. The L's being an auto and coming with 18" wheels help that a lot. Makes for being consistent and easy since you can throw drag radials that are capable of a 1.5x 60' at the track versus the srt10's stock 22's wheels with crap rubber.

If you look at people who have good rubber and can drive here like arrestme and venomous(qc t65) they do amazing for lightly modded n/a trucks.

Interesting post. The L's being an auto and coming with 18" wheels help that a lot. Makes for being consistent and easy since you can throw drag radials that are capable of a 1.5x 60' at the track versus the srt10's stock 22's wheels with crap rubber.

If you look at people who have good rubber and can drive here like arrestme and venomous(qc t65) they do amazing for lightly modded n/a trucks.

Yea get some smaller rims and slicks/drag radials and the srt10 is alot better than with those heavyass 22s

No doubt that Justin and Scott are killin it with their trucks. Jerry is too. But you would be hard presses to find even 10 trucks here that have cut a 1.5x or 1.6x.

The 4R100 tranny in the L was arguably the best auto/w OD ever made. In built form it was the best. It produced minimal drivetrain loss for an automatic.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back