2014 Ford Lightning

I don't think it looks that bad. I can see potential once it is lowered with some different wheels. someone photoshop already...:pcguru:

And when one gets beat, im sure the owners will tell themselves that to keep the tears from flowing.:dontknow:

Besides, stock is seldom kept that way. And as proven by the dear gen 2 lightning, if you start with a forced induction platform, it takes very little time and money to make them much faster as their N/A counter parts.

That's very true, it would be nice to see a new 10 available in the future equipped with 4x4 and forced induction as well. Hopefully it will be a wake up call for Dodge to have a little competition in the sport truck market. We all like to go fast and push the envelop so it'll be interesting to see what happens! Win or lose its always fun to race! Isn't that what its all about?! :rock:

Thats style
aryrudaq.jpg

They ruined it with a four door what's wrong with those idiots I think it's one of the hottest trucks ever made it fits my 3 kids with more room to spare It tows my quads across the mountains and I really haven't lost a race yet

They ruined it with a four door what's wrong with those idiots I think it's one of the hottest trucks ever made it fits my 3 kids with more room to spare It tows my quads across the mountains and I really haven't lost a race yet

gotta have room to pound out the old lady with a panty dropper like this!

I agree. Obviously, I'm biased as I've got 3 kids and a quad as well, but the 4 door works. Sure it's not on the same level as the RC, but it's still an awesome truck.

And especially as someone who doesn't have the cash laying around to own a play toy that can't hold the kids, I appreciate Dodge making a 500hp QC.

Im not so sad about that. For one, it makes our trucks even more rare and the 6.4 is a plenty capable engine. Hell the 5.7 is an awesome powerplant, it just sucks that there are issues with tuning the new 6speed and power adders.
Regardless, Dodge...balls in your court, make a move.

They ruined it when they made the QC? Lol. Rewind to pre SRT 10 times. If I were to sit back and think about what I would want in a truck…I would have went exactly with the SRT 10 QC formula. Viper V10, roomy interior full of black leather, premium sound system, towing ability for the lake and the beach, 4 doors for the family and kids, 22's, ability to modify the shit out of it….list goes on. The only thing they did WRONG, was quit making them.

They ruined it when they made the QC? Lol. Rewind to pre SRT 10 times. If I were to sit back and think about what I would want in a truck…I would have went exactly with the SRT 10 QC formula. Viper V10, roomy interior full of black leather, premium sound system, towing ability for the lake and the beach, 4 doors for the family and kids, 22's, ability to modify the shit out of it….list goes on. The only thing they did WRONG, was quit making them.

And the auto

They should make every sport truck with a manual/auto. It will be a cold day in hell before i swap an auto to a manual again.

Don't laugh to hard @ that V6 Twin Turbo guys. These trucks should run 12's with a few bolt ons and a tune! The Tremor needs to be lowered, a set of wheels, and a aftermarket hood. I'm glad to see Ford doing SOMETHING to keep the sport truck market going! :rock:

This truck has a intake, tune, and exhaust!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ab9XR9R8II]EcoBoost 2012 Ford F150 FX2 Drag Race Video & BMW M5 loses control- 12.71 @ 109.01 - Road Test TV - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back