40 Horsepower LOSS with SCT Tuner

Ironhead, take your best ET and subtract 1/2 to 3/4 of a second, oh yeah you will be shifting a lot faster I may have to drive it for you.....:D :D :D :D

if you have to drive mine its cause your went BOOM BOOM BABY from that150 shot ,,,plus i may not get it in by then ,,,but i will have it by panama city again ,,did you a/f get better when you went back to the stock tune ??

and did you do a run with nos and without nos on stock tune ??

i do need to get it tio blain for a dyno run soon ??
anyone got blains number ??

Ironhead said:
if you have to drive mine its cause your went BOOM BOOM BABY from that150 shot ,,,plus i may not get it in by then ,,,but i will have it by panama city again ,,did you a/f get better when you went back to the stock tune ??

and did you do a run with nos and without nos on stock tune ??

i do need to get it tio blain for a dyno run soon ??
anyone got blains number ??

You do need a dyno run with and without the nitrous but you should be in good shape with that amount of shot.

I have no idea how these guys are currently doing big tunes with the SCT. Hopefully SCT will be sending me the new software this week that will allow data logging. There has been NO data logging so far with the SCT!!! I think this is why some people have had serious problems with some of these mail order tunes, not to mention that a custom tune is always better.

I have the race pack software so that I can make adjustments with my laptop as well as data log my runs. IMO the SCT up until this update was only suitable for stock or close to stock motors. I'm more than a little irritated that they didn't tell me this up front, I would have gone another direction.

Scrambler1 said:
I have no idea how these guys are currently doing big tunes with the SCT. Hopefully SCT will be sending me the new software this week that will allow data logging. There has been NO data logging so far with the SCT!!! I think this is why some people have had serious problems with some of these mail order tunes, not to mention that a custom tune is always better.

I have the race pack software so that I can make adjustments with my laptop as well as data log my runs. IMO the SCT up until this update was only suitable for stock or close to stock motors. I'm more than a little irritated that they didn't tell me this up front, I would have gone another direction.

When I bought my SCT back in April they said there would be an update for data logging come June. Well June has come and gone....fortunely mine was custom tuned on the dyno. The tuner (Torres of Unleashed Tuning) had a data logger. It took him 5 hrs to get it right...I dont see any way my truck would ever had been right without data logging..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
When I bought my SCT back in April they said there would be an update for data logging come June. Well June has come and gone....fortunely mine was custom tuned on the dyno. The tuner (Torres of Unleashed Tuning) had a data logger. It took him 5 hrs to get it right...I dont see any way my truck would ever had been right without data logging..:dontknow:

That's why mine isn't tuned yet. Tuner said we wouldn't even think about tuning mine under boost until he could log it.

TNVIPER said:
Dang....I dont want no excuses when i blow you off the track Nov 22...:D

:y:

FATJACK said:
The only way you will BLOW ME off that track will be with my zipper down.:D :D :D :D

:rolleyes:TN, I really don't know why you make it that easy for Jack.. You should be fully aware by now that you gotta watch him... :dontknow:Or he'll just get'cha..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back