6 speed Conversions for QUAD CABS

best result , also alot of $$$ , is the rebuild by Carl in his Batram.

that is a dream to go in a RC , also very fast shifting with flappy paddles on the steeringwheel...:drool:

best result , also alot of $$$ , is the rebuild by Carl in his Batram.

that is a dream to go in a RC , also very fast shifting with flappy paddles on the steeringwheel...:drool:

Each to their own mate, I built mine for me, couldn't give a crap what others think lol but thanks. I went custom and paid a lot to get my transmission, this manual QC kit is a bloody good kit. If I had a quad cab I would consider doing it, especially having extra seats for passengers and 3 pedals would be cool and different! I just went the opposite to have a lightweight RC ram and built auto, great fun. Good to see this kit being made! Buy 'em up lads!

Carl can you give details of the auto conversion as I love the look of the RC and it would need to be auto for me due to my accident any help would be great

Hey mate, if you do a search on regular cab auto conversion it'll be on here, I don't want to wh0re up this thread haha. Cheers!

Finally we are offering you a kit ready to transform your 05/06 Quad Cab in a tire shredding, MPG gettin', Lightning Eating 6 Speed! :chain:
Complete with new T-56 Transmission, Master, Slave, 1- piece Aluminum Driveshaft, tranny mount bracket, pedal set, floor console (05' only) Centerforce Clutch, and Fidanza Alum. Flywheel.
PCM programming additional cost through your tuner or we can have done as well.

This is using a BRAND NEW T-56 Transmission to ensure correct function and longevity. We can also rebuild your provided T-56 if necessary and adjust price around that.

You gain around 30 HP, lose about 150 lbs, and gain about 3-4 hwy mpg!
Enjoy your Viper Truck as it should've been offered from SRT from the factory.

$6900 kit price
$7900 installed by Venomous1 Racing :driver:

Don't forget to subtract the sale of your automatic 48re from your total bill ;)

can you do this kit for a hemi single cab?

Ok thanks just noticed you were in tx iam in California. 1400 miles one esy. it would cost me 600 bucks just in gas one way lol

Ok thanks just noticed you were in tx iam in California. 1400 miles one esy. it would cost me 600 bucks just in gas one way lol

Sounds about right bro. Make a vacation out of it and see the Grand Canyon, And all kinds of Texas sights. :rock:

Lots to see in texas :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380924038062.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380924038062.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 48
Man I wish I would have saw this sooner. I'm in the middle of acquiring parts to finish mine up. I already have my T-56, can I just purchase the rest of my parts from you, or is it sold as a kit only?

I would need everything but the new T-56 and the re-program.

Man I wish I would have saw this sooner. I'm in the middle of acquiring parts to finish mine up. I already have my T-56, can I just purchase the rest of my parts from you, or is it sold as a kit only?

I would need everything but the new T-56 and the re-program.

Yessir I sure can. Shoot me a PM bro and we'll get ya fixed up! Looks like another soon to be beast "Venomous Mod":burnout:

Have our first UK conversion and first in England completed! 2 more 6 speeds to add to the list of converted Quads! :burnout:

Well I just tried to PM you about some parts I needed for my conversion but I guess I don't have PM rights. Can I get your email so I can just email you my list?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back