6 speed Conversions for QUAD CABS

Course it might have gone quicker had my buddy Scott would have included some destructions LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Oh that's simple. Put 48re auto in an inconspicuous spot along a river bank and plant a c5 explosive on it and run like hell. Detonate charge once you've achieved a safe distance from transmission.
Now you're ready for "destructions".
Lmao

Really thats it? So how much does a new T56 go for if you don't mind my asking. I have been wanting to throw the Gen3 Viper motor and T56 in a car for a while. Was honestly looking at buying a crashed Viper in order to get the parts I need cheaper than straight out buying everything.

Really thats it? So how much does a new T56 go for if you don't mind my asking. I have been wanting to throw the Gen3 Viper motor and T56 in a car for a while. Was honestly looking at buying a crashed Viper in order to get the parts I need cheaper than straight out buying everything.

Honestly they could be worth more but that's what I've sold a couple for. They were good shifting trannys too. A new T56 is almost $4000. You have to watch totaled vehicles and go over engine/tranny well cause I've seen wrecks crack housings, blocks, mounts. Good luck and give me a shout if I can help ya out.

I will be sending you a PM here soon, as I need to start pricing parts for this swap. Not needing brand new parts, so would prefer something used, but still in working condition. Mileage doesn't matter to me obviously, as it will not be a daily, and being built strictly for the track. $1000-$1500 doesn't seem so bad them. Didn't realize a brand new one was only $4000 for these trucks.

I want this....... shipping to hawaii would probably be murderis :-(

I will get this sooner or later. Great kit bro!

I want this....... shipping to hawaii would probably be murderis :-(

I will get this sooner or later. Great kit bro!

Shipped to the UK, Dubai, and Germany so you should be less than those guys and their import Texas and fees

Rick (PhxPoolGuy) converted his '05 Auto to the 6 Speed & loves it. He said it's one of the best things that he has done to his 10 & would never go back & he has NOS on his. He's almost converted me. Good luck with your 6 speed conversions Scott.

hi, im interested in the kit u r offering.. may u please send me ur email address. thanks

Would u ship urself here 2 do the install ;-)

I was thinking the same thing! I really want this conversion and am in the process of getting the pieces together. I just need someone who has experience with the conversion to either do it for me or guide me through the conversion. I wanna make sure I get it right and not mess anything up.

I did it too.

Not difficult, you just have to have all your ducks in a row.

Pm srt2slow he has done this swap and is in cali. His a good guy

Oh I know, E has been kind enough to give me a parts list to get these pieces together. I am still trying to get my hands on that 06 six speed console though. I'm starting to lose hope that I will actually land one. So guys please, if you know someone who has one for sale please let me know! I will even pay a finders fee for the help on getting one!

Shoot me a PM. I did mine about 8 months ago. I'll give you all the ins and outs of getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi, im interested in the kit u r offering.. may u please send me ur email address. thanks

Oh I know, E has been kind enough to give me a parts list to get these pieces together. I am still trying to get my hands on that 06 six speed console though. I'm starting to lose hope that I will actually land one. So guys please, if you know someone who has one for sale please let me know! I will even pay a finders fee for the help on getting one!

6speed

See if you can find someone that will lend you the RC console and take it to a 3d print shop. They can scan it and print you a new one. This was the route I had planned to take. If you have the ability you could fairly easily modify the CAD file of the QC and convert it to a 6 speed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back