6 speed Conversions for QUAD CABS

Oh I know, E has been kind enough to give me a parts list to get these pieces together. I am still trying to get my hands on that 06 six speed console though. I'm starting to lose hope that I will actually land one. So guys please, if you know someone who has one for sale please let me know! I will even pay a finders fee for the help on getting one!

ill give you mine for a set of 04-05 seats and console....

Is this still possible?

Venomus1
Are you still selling the conversion kits?

Best regards
Bragi

I just sent you an e-mail. I had already sent you an email in may but I never got a response to that. I just resent the exact same email. Hopefully it reaches you now. If not please let me know

Best regards
Bragi Þór Pálsson

I'm now starting my 3rd COMPLETE 48RE rebuild (multiple builders since the truck was new) since May of this year. That much down-time takes a big bite out of our performance-driving season.
HTS has some ideas for Band/Drum survival and I have some parts coming from Dusty because (so far) the tranny doesn't like the new engine mods.

A considerable amount of money has been spent on all the good tranny stuff (including the billet shafts), whizzy-drum here, new and improved spring there, Red Eagles', triple-disc billet convertor, valve body mods etc. It has ALL the tough-stuff that the high-end diesel trannys have in them but so far it won't last more than a few hundred miles at a time.

As much as I like the truck with an auto, after a while it's time for Plan B and this will be my LAST effort trying to keep it alive.

If it craters this time, VENOMOUS1 RACING will be getting a call for a conversion kit as I could have paid for a couple of those by now! :):burnout:

Last edited:
Mine pretty much did the same thing. I hated the 48RE, the one in my SRT and the one in my Cummins. Both of them have crapped out on me. I did the swap because the manual feels more natural with the truck.

I bought a rebuilt warrantied truck T56 from a rebuilder in Tallahassee, FL. I bought the extra parts and pieces from Scott.

The install was smooth minus the pedal install. That took the longest out of the whole project. I've been on the manual for over a year no with no problems what so ever.

Mine pretty much did the same thing. I hated the 48RE, the one in my SRT and the one in my Cummins. Both of them have crapped out on me. I did the swap because the manual feels more natural with the truck.

I bought a rebuilt warrantied truck T56 from a rebuilder in Tallahassee, FL. I bought the extra parts and pieces from Scott.

The install was smooth minus the pedal install. That took the longest out of the whole project. I've been on the manual for over a year no with no problems what so ever.

The Gen III engine can produce a lot of power and still be reliable.

The 48RE on the other hand was designed in the 50s and it's reliability in a modded SRT-10 is marginal in my opinion. At least it has been for me.

I've got the engine exactly where I want it (it even gets great gas mileage), but it doesn't do me much good if the tranny keeps taking a nap.

Good to hear you are enjoying the manual! And- I'll set aside extra time for the pedal!

It's great to see Vendors producing really useful stuff for a truck model that's now 11 years old.

My post-count just hit 2000 (I think I get a prize).

Last edited:
The Gen III engine can produce a lot of power and still be reliable.

The 48RE on the other hand was designed in the 50s and it's reliability in a modded SRT-10 is marginal in my opinion. At least it has been for me.

I've got the engine exactly where I want it (it even gets great gas mileage), but it doesn't do me much good if the tranny keeps taking a nap.

Good to hear you are enjoying the manual! And- I'll set aside extra time for the pedal!

It's great to see Vendors producing really useful stuff for a truck model that's now 11 years old.

My post-count just hit 2000 (I think I get a prize).

prize?? you want a Whiz-o button or a chest to pin it on?? haha

Jeez, Ronnie, I am barely ahead of you in post count..........:chain:

Look at my Membership #.
It was a slower time back then.
Not as slow as it is now, but slower.
VPRPWRD, I trust you made the sale, regardless (if your story is true). :)

Last edited:
I want this kit! How do I purchase it? Do you have a website? I've looked all over google. Thanks bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I want this kit! How do I purchase it? Do you have a website? I've looked all over google. Thanks bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You've found it. Been a vendor here a few years now boss. No website as of yet. You can order right here, email me at [email protected] which is also my paypal addy. Thanks for your interest.
Scott

Finally we are offering you a kit ready to transform your 05/06 Quad Cab in a tire shredding, MPG gettin', Lightning Eating 6 Speed! :chain:
Complete with new T-56 Transmission, Master, Slave, 1- piece Aluminum Driveshaft, tranny mount bracket, pedal set, floor console (05' only) Centerforce Clutch, and Fidanza Alum. Flywheel.
PCM programming additional cost through your tuner or we can have done as well.

This is using a BRAND NEW T-56 Transmission to ensure correct function and longevity. We can also rebuild your provided T-56 if necessary and adjust price around that.

You gain around 30 HP, lose about 150 lbs, and gain about 3-4 hwy mpg!
Enjoy your Viper Truck as it should've been offered from SRT from the factory.

$7000 kit price for remanufactured tranny
$1500 install by Venomous1 Racing :driver:
Don't forget to subtract the sale of your automatic 48re from your total bill ;)

Who's ready to bNg gears in their Quad Cab

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back