Power Mods:
Belanger headers
Custom dual true 3" catless exhaust
JMB CAI
X-metal TB (added after dyno and times)
100% stock longblock, no internal mods
VEC3 with PBJ Tune
JMB NX setup, 50 dry, 125 wet

All work by JMB, tune by PBJ, would highly recommend both :)

Price for everything new without labor would be about $5500

I am really pleased with the setup, it makes huge torque down low to propel this tank out of the hole and run impressive times.

Justin
Thats incredible, 640 at the wheels on few mods!

Well, since I have not had a dyno, not sure if I am in the club, but I should be close. Can not chime in on how reliable, it has only been on the road three times, it is almost a virgin.

First off,this is an awesome thread,:rock: :rock:
My last dyno showed 635hp/620tq.
Recently I,ve changed the muffler from a gibson to a magnaflow(quieter and much stronger top end)...
Mods are as follows.
Paxton(purchased directly from Paxton)
B&G E.C.M.(Working directly with Dave)
Gibson shorty Headers(Ultra Z coated)From Jet hot...Cat back from Gibson.
Factory Cats.,Factory clutch,shifter and tires.
Some dyno and Tuning time.
Best time to date-12.24,115 mph.(posted on forum)
Further dyno and tuning due later this year.(I,m expecting aprox. 670 rwhp)
Now before you add your 2cents,My plan is/was,To produce the best with as close to factory exhaust as possible on fact. tires!!!
I expect to be in the 11s soon,then I,ll open the exhaust,add a little boost,slicks and suspension mods(then Who Knows).

Total price-Paxton-Aprox 7,000
headers-Aprox-650
Coating-Aprox-680
Cat back-Aprox-600(Magnaflow muffler,an addl.$130.00)
B&G Z-Aprox-800
Labor-Aprox.-0000000000000

1qksrt said:
First off,this is an awesome thread,:rock: :rock:
My last dyno showed 635hp/620tq.
Recently I,ve changed the muffler from a gibson to a magnaflow(quieter and much stronger top end)...
Mods are as follows.
Paxton(purchased directly from Paxton)
B&G E.C.M.(Working directly with Dave)
Gibson shorty Headers(Ultra Z coated)From Jet hot...Cat back from Gibson.
Factory Cats.,Factory clutch,shifter and tires.
Some dyno and Tuning time.
Best time to date-12.24,115 mph.(posted on forum)
Further dyno and tuning due later this year.(I,m expecting aprox. 670 rwhp)
Now before you add your 2cents,My plan is/was,To produce the best with as close to factory exhaust as possible on fact. tires!!!
I expect to be in the 11s soon,then I,ll open the exhaust,add a little boost,slicks and suspension mods(then Who Knows).

Total price-Paxton-Aprox 7,000
headers-Aprox-650
Coating-Aprox-680
Cat back-Aprox-600(Magnaflow muffler,an addl.$130.00)
B&G Z-Aprox-800
Labor-Aprox.-0000000000000
The big grin on your face....priceless.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
The big grin on your face....priceless.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

OH YEAH I FORGOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

1qksrt said:
OH YEAH I FORGOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

hahahhaah you are very crazy!!! hope you are feeling better!

Looking forward to seeing some more single turbo kits come out of JMB's shop!!

Unbelievable!! Great thread, just subscribing here as I'm reading in awe and amazement :rock:

Just having fun in stock form and trying to keep fuel in mine, FWIW :) :burnout:

This thread is really going awesome guys:rock:

But I know someone besides me has had a bad deal or two, if ya dont want to post it, please jsut pm me the details, you have my word it will go no further:rock:

We need to let all members know of the good and the bad, and if they were just plain not happy, and that is the unfortunate part of building trucks, sooner or later it does happen.

I am sure the members that are contemplating a build will appreciate it , and i will make sure that nothing gets outta hand, thats a promise:rock:

Thanks to everyone for their input so far, I think it really helps all members to make decisions.

and I did start the thread as the 600 club, but any mods you have done or have had done can be posted, from headers, to paint, suspension, anything that comes up.

You can imagine a new member that comes here would be overwhelmed with the info on this forum, and I am sure they want to go with what works , and whom gives the best service and reliability:rock:

thanks to everyone once again:D

TNVIPER said:
Good chance I am qualified to be here but wont know for another week or so....;)
You belong bro, you can always post up details as they go along, what you expect, how you are treated , and whether you come out happy or not:rock:

I do promise the minute anyone gets .....outta hand;) ... I will call jack personally and have the post removed:p

hey stinker aint talked to you since nats heard ur doin just fine with a new addition on the way!

ive got 620hp 650 trq on my 06 rc. i had x-metal do all the work. I have a paxton with 7 lbs boost
bassani headers
x-metal mids
magnaflow catback
flashed pcm
centerforce clutch
fidanza flywheel
upgraded hydraulics for clutch
x-metal gen IV shifter

for performance i love the truck after i got it back the first time to the track the master cylinder went through the firewall and disabled my truck. it has good power but that sucked so i got it fixed and had it back to the track and went a little longer on the 1/8th mile and the same thing happened again but in a different gear, truck disabled again! both times had to pay for parts and labor. Since i bought truck had slight grind with reverse and it got worse over time then eventually went out took to dealership to fix after got it back shifter
didnt act right and now slight grind with 3rd im going to have both fixed. I would like a better clutch like stinkers setup it is a little shaky takin off but not a big deal but enough to notice. I dont know if i should fix gen IV shifter or get a gen X shifter anyone have any opinions about that?

21 CTSRT said:
the master cylinder went through the firewall and disabled my truck. it has good power but that sucked so i got it fixed and had it back to the track and went a little longer on the 1/8th mile and the same thing happened again but in a different gear, truck disabled again! ?

What caused that to happen?:dontknow: Man you must have been frustated!!!

patrick

there are only 2 bolts holding it there but supposedly i was pushing the clutch too hard but it was already upgraded so i didnt think nothing would break but i was wrong. its the better viper master cylinder but i had to buy three of them so far and dont want to keep that up.

This is a really great thread, Tony... Thanks, bro. :)

We need to work on the "meat" of this site a little more as of late. :eek: This should do the trick, for now! :rock:

:burnout:

21 CTSRT said:
there are only 2 bolts holding it there but supposedly i was pushing the clutch too hard but it was already upgraded so i didnt think nothing would break but i was wrong. its the better viper master cylinder but i had to buy three of them so far and dont want to keep that up.

Obviously somethings not right...........you may need a fresh pair of eyes to check out how thats setup in your truck. "Pushing the clutch too hard".......thats freaken rubbish dude!! Sounds like a bad install to me........but WTF do I know.

Good luck in finding out whats the real problem.

patrick

Black1 said:
This is a really great thread, Tony... Thanks, bro. :)

We need to work on the "meat" of this site a little more as of late. :eek: This should do the trick, for now! :rock:

:burnout:

thanks dude:rock:

West Coast Viper

3 years ago I gave Jon Horton at West Coast Viper aka West Coast Automotive $16000.00 to do a head upgrade and Paxton install on my silver truck.
He removed the engine and that's all..............

Well I don't qualify for this wonderful club, I can only boast that I have around 550 RWHP.:(

It feels like alot more with the 4:88's though!!:D

I will say this, Roe has done alot to my truck, SC, Exhaust, tune, TB, meth and all I can say is I have had nothing but great experiences with them!!

I can't remember how much all this cost, probably self imposed memory lapse, or all I can think of is looking at Amy's cute face while I wrote the checks out!!:confused: :p

With the new tune that Sean just put out my truck is a completely new beast. It is alot smoother, no stumbling and seems to be stronger in the lower RPM's.

Thanks Sean:rock: :rock:

Hey Stinker..
Just curious..How come you never upgraded the heads from stock on your truck?..Is it not necessary?or not worth the $$? or what?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back