Alberta SRT 10 low KM's w/Dual Exhaust.

Can I watch? :itsme: When is the tuning kind of planned for?

For ten bucks sure. :)

Original it was planned for Ron, Joe and myself. Im not too sure who all else other than Oldcolt is going to be involved. I would imagine anyone else that wants to help pay for his flights, hotel, etc can join in.

For ten bucks sure. :)

Original it was planned for Ron, Joe and myself. Im not too sure who all else other than Oldcolt is going to be involved. I would imagine anyone else that wants to help pay for his flights, hotel, etc can join in.
No problem I can add 10 bucks to the beer fund after the tuning.
No I was more hoping to come watch Chris in action and see all the new mods on the dyno that everyone has done. But totally understand you don't need a crowd while Chris is doing his work.

I think It's up to Ron to decide on the whole crowd situation, but as far as I'm concerned it's all good. :)

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that some of us are going to be paying dearly for him to come up here and not to expect to be able to have your truck tuned for nothing.

Last edited:
So back on subject. Nobody likes the dual exhaust on the red Kijji truck? I don't mind it I just wonder where he got the proper rear bumper to do it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back