America's Strongest Man Video!

AWESOME VID Derek.. You are one strong fugger :rock:

I also know what its like to be driving next to you...

I have alot of work to do.... :(

THAT WAS F-ING AWESOME, DEREK!!!!
A little TOOL for tunes, some truck action.....good stuff.

Congratulations again on the new title.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Damn your an Animal ..... I have to go work out:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Took the words right out'a my mouth....... ANIMAL....

But I'm afraid I ain't going back into the gym...... At my age, I'd have a fkn coronary and die like Jim Fixx.........

Awesome accomplishment, Derek....

Tim

That's it..........................:mad: P*ssy:D :rock:

Bad Ass Derek.....Congrats once again :rock:

Where in the Hell did I put that Box of Twinkies :confused: :D I need to refuel after all that watching video's :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I've got another gig with MTV next week, I'll post when it'll be on. I'm not at liberty to say what its for yet but its nothing too special! I know a few guys got all pumped up last time and I was only on for a few seconds! Maybe I'll get more camera time this time!!

azpyroguy said:
Sweet video. Had heard about you.. but did not know you were a member here or had a viper truck. :rock:
How did you hear about me way down in Arizona??

Django said:
Took the words right out'a my mouth....... ANIMAL....

But I'm afraid I ain't going back into the gym...... At my age, I'd have a fkn coronary and die like Jim Fixx.........

Awesome accomplishment, Derek....

Tim
Don't sell yourself short, one of my training partners is 77, another is 58 and currently holds 3 outta the 4 power lifting records for his age and weight class.

lbstone said:
Don't sell yourself short, one of my training partners is 77, another is 58 and currently holds 3 outta the 4 power lifting records for his age and weight class.
Django has a bowel movement reaching to answer the phone :D

Hey Mikey, it was nice talking to you on the phone last Sat while at the NE GTG! I promise, I dont hate you!!

lbstone said:
Hey Mikey, it was nice talking to you on the phone last Sat while at the NE GTG! I promise, I dont hate you!!
Yeah well I hate you Meathead LOLOOLOL ;) :D :rock: You have my number use it :rock: You comin on the 14th :confused:

Derek,

Congratulations again on your accomplishment. That was a very cool video. Maybe one of these days I'll have the privelage of doing a video for you. BTW if you can mention the VTCOA on MTV!:rock: :rock:

Brad

TheSickness said:
Django has a bowel movement reaching to answer the phone :D

And just what the hell does that have to do with it........?;) :p

BTW that Polish guy is a fkn animal........ Puchinovski or something....

D

great vid bud...congrats again.:rock: .now I'll really feel like a homo on my elliptical machine...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back