Any Questions?

I read something a few years ago, that the factory 10 wing produces up to 165 lbs down force.
Heck I think I get my older brother to hang on to the tailgate and get about 180 pounds of down force hahaha

I see a poser on the Red truck!

Nice comparison pics thanks!
Actually 2 posers in those pics .. the blue one doesn’t have the center post on a cover

Actually 2 posers in those pics .. the blue one doesn’t have the center post on a cover
I noticed that and wasn't sure why lol

So, why? hahah must have worked either way I guess. Maybe it's an 04 before center post

This is what I would like ,, the damn factory saggy ask hood heat shield is worthless . IMG_0397.jpeg

I noticed that and wasn't sure why lol

So, why? hahah must have worked either way I guess. Maybe it's an 04 before center post
Possibly, I don’t know .. would have to look around the forum or internet to find the answer , maybe !

Wow! That is very nice! I have a new replacement still in box that I got a few years ago. Mine is fine just wanted a spare on hand but I like that one much better!

Wow! That is very nice! I have a new replacement still in box that I got a few years ago. Mine is fine just wanted a spare on hand but I like that one much better!
I didn’t see it on the Viper store website

Mine didn't come from them. I forget where I got it but definitely not there!
There was some on here back in the day that did a modification to theirs to stiffen it up and stop the sagging .. I can’t find it but he may have used some sort of epoxy . And I believe added the Viper logo .

Mine is sagging and needs to have something done to fix it .

What's the difference in Original NEVR-DULL vs Eagle One?

Maybe they are the same but I see both versions out there

thanks!

What's the difference in Original NEVR-DULL vs Eagle One?

Maybe they are the same but I see both versions out there

thanks!
No idea ,,, I never knew it existed till you told me ..
Does that mean I have to find some original to test now hahaha

No idea ,,, I never knew it existed till you told me ..
Does that mean I have to find some original to test now hahaha
Thats funny but unless Ronnie knows you may have to!! I don't know myself hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back