Any Questions?

That's kinda my thinking. Even just to have it for spare parts. Some day I'd like to send my intake and valve covers to be Powder coated. This would give me a extra set.
Go for it - Lots of times you actually make more on the parts that become hard to find. And if it's not a horrible fix then you score a great engine!

So I have a dumb question

did this engine come out of a viper car or truck? If a truck is it set up for manual or auto trans? I'm sssuming it's gen 3 but I'm clueless and if not a gen 3 can it still be used in a truck

okay that's a handful!! Hahahaha

So I have a dumb question

did this engine come out of a viper car or truck? If a truck is it set up for manual or auto trans? I'm sssuming it's gen 3 but I'm clueless and if not a gen 3 can it still be used in a truck

okay that's a handful!! Hahahaha

Gen 3 from a truck.
Manual trans.

Sheesh just an oil pan goes for near 500 bucks

Likely manual trans unless the bracket was there and and removed, dunno.

Truck for sure.

My question to the Seller would be:
How do you know it is a spun bearing?
So if this engine was beyond reasonable to rebuild would parting it out make sense in your humble opinion?

So if this engine was beyond reasonable to rebuild would parting it out make sense in your humble opinion?

Useful parts(?):

Heads (maybe/probably), Intake, Timing Cover (many were broken trying to remove, thinking they were "just like the Gen II"), Block (maybe), Crank (maybe), Valve Covers, Oil Pan (maybe).

The heads have been off, at some point in it's life.

Serious statement: I've seen Viper engine coffee tables go for a pretty good price.

Last edited:
Useful parts(?):

Heads (maybe/probably), Intake, Timing Cover (many were broken trying to remove, thinking they were "just like the Gen II"), Block (maybe), Crank (maybe), Oil Pan (maybe).

Dang! :eek:

Useful parts(?):

Heads (maybe/probably), Intake, Timing Cover (many were broken trying to remove, thinking they were "just like the Gen II"), Block (maybe), Crank (maybe), Valve Covers, Oil Pan (maybe).

Serious statement: I've seen Viper engine coffee tables go for a pretty good price.
Screenshot_20240405_171129_Chrome.jpg

Well it's an asking price. I've seen them for sale a couple times but not sure how much they actually sell for. Ronnie made me curious lol. Maybe I should part mine out
Hahahaha! Right! And it's stripped down for the table so the other parts could be sold :cool:

Did they use valves for the legs?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back