Any Questions?

Lol - post # 396??? Weird!

Maybe a poser spam bot :oops:o_O

Something posted that under your name :eek:

92 Bots online. Isn't there a way to get rid of them? What exactly do they do?

They're archiving, building and matching all data to find and match you in real life. Remember Big Brother is always watching and predicting what you're going to do...

Some ignition systems are indeed touchy about battery voltage.
Without a doubt ,, I’ve replaced 5 batteries on my 10 … irritating to say the least .. I’ve never replaced so many batteries ever in my life .. without a doubt the 10 at least mine definitely felt better running when the new battery was installed . Everytime !

They cause havoc and spy on everything will stealing everyone’s data for many reasons !

You have Instagram?
Hahaha insta scam is nothing but a huge data collection on everyone , just like any social media BS .. give be 2 tin cans and a string please ..

What happens when a 10 passes through a time zone at the speed of light or not ? Is that considered time travel ? :cool:

Without a doubt ,, I’ve replaced 5 batteries on my 10 … irritating to say the least .. I’ve never replaced so many batteries ever in my life .. without a doubt the 10 at least mine definitely felt better running when the new battery was installed . Everytime !
This is why the list of things to do to my Snake is to do a secondary battery relocate to the rear underneath the bed. I know JMB has a kit. But really it shouldn't be too hard to put one together.

I bought one a few months ago. It's on a trickle charger until i decide if I'm spending money on tires and service - I'm looking into tires. Expensive for an occasional outing

This is why the list of things to do to my Snake is to do a secondary battery relocate to the rear underneath the bed. I know JMB has a kit. But really it shouldn't be too hard to put one together.
Very true ! Personally I would be sure to use solid quality and proper sized cable , connectors and everything possible to avoid corrosion , rust of bolts , cable straps/clamps and battery case to avoid any later problems . Running the long cable is probably the most important to avoid heat areas and flexing against metal using some sort old electrical conduit protection with a clean solid wire routing to the engine compartment.
A positive cable making bad contact with ground is not good at all . Things need to be easily accessible!

I’ve only seen pics of the JMB relocation kit years ago and I think the was a thread discussion about it years ago on here . I have no idea who or how many actually have done the mod or if pics of the install were posted on here . Maybe check the DIY section .

If I remember there may have been some discussion about the electrical draw using the kit due to the long length of the Positive cable .

As for me , if I was to do it would be used as a secondary back up power source if needed for heavy added electrical loader add ons and used as a secondary starting source in case the first battery goes bad .

I’m personally not concerned about the racing factory and weigh distribution claims of such a system .

If stand alone and eliminating the front battery is an option to clean up the engine compartment and make other things more accessible and easier to work on . Which I always like !

The cost is a factor between building your own and the JMB system I’m sure . Could go either way depending on the quality of items used .

Ronnie or anyone else what are your thoughts on the relocation pros and cons ?

I bought one a few months ago. It's on a trickle charger until i decide if I'm spending money on tires and service - I'm looking into tires. Expensive for an occasional outing
Using the trickle charger IMO for a vehicle that sits for long periods of time is not necessary. Removing and storing the battery would be a simple way to save a buck and just install or charge it and or hook the cables back up when your going start it . Batteries will sooner or later go bad either way . That’s my thoughts on those constant trickle devices ! Anyone have more input on storing a truck would be an interesting subject and maybe something to learn ! Post up peeps !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back