Anyone know Paul Wielk AKA ( CTSRT10) phone# or how to get in touch?

here is the deal. the unit worked fine when it left here. it took along time for him to get, matter of fact it got lost in transit i did all my leg work to make sure it was found and gotten to him. I get a phone call months later after he had taking it to a tranny shop and had it pulled apart saying the trans had no 5th or 6th. It worked in my truck just fine. he said i want my money back. Do you expect me to take a transmission back after its been taking apart. NO so i offered to pay for factory replacement parts to make it right. i waited for a list to be put together. i start to work on it to see what i can get and that takes time. but that wasnt good. so i pulled the plug im not gonna take back a ripped apart trans. if that was the case the unit shouldnt of been taken apart till i was contacted. Looking at the pictures that where sent i had showed the to a few techs and myself cannot figure out how the rear tailshaft section is ground down less there was pressure, gears broken. i dont know the whole build on the truck nor am i goin back to reread everything but i feel there was something wrong with driveshaft length. the trans was sold AS IS.. i did everything to be helpful enough is enough im not taking it back and im not helping to fix it. it was offered to be fixed.

So, let me get this straight.....Barney Fife....after how many months of him trying to track you down you just now feel the need to actually speak up? Doesn't sound like innocence to me....

as-is, is not a legal position.
you presented it, and do present it as having worked.
i dont see how 5th and 6th can be damaged in shipping, or any moving parts.
you owe the man a refund for the damaged goods.
i suggest you paypal the man his $1000 and be done with it, patrolman wielk.

as-is, is not a legal position.
you presented it, and do present it as having worked.
i dont see how 5th and 6th can be damaged in shipping, or any moving parts.
you owe the man a refund for the damaged goods.
i suggest you paypal the man his $1000 and be done with it, patrolman wielk.

Unit was installed driven on broke. He stated to me he drove on it for sometime. I'm not refunding nothing transmission worked. When that was said make me feel that something was measured or installed incorrectly. If he would like to take legal actions that's fine. But I'm not going any farther on this site.

here is the deal. the unit worked fine when it left here. it took along time for him to get, matter of fact it got lost in transit i did all my leg work to make sure it was found and gotten to him. I get a phone call months later after he had taking it to a tranny shop and had it pulled apart saying the trans had no 5th or 6th.
NOT TRUE BUDDY, IT WAS A FEW MONTHS WHEN I GOT THE SWAP COMPLETE AND DROVE DOWN THE ROAD AND NOTICED THERE WAS NO 5TH OR 6TH AND REVERSE WAS PRETTY SCREWED AS WELL! IT WAS THEN YOU SAID TO TAKE IT TO A TRANNY SHOP AND SEE WHAT THE REPAIRS WOULD BE BEFORE SHIPPING BACK AND REFUNDING! It worked in my truck just fine.
HMMMMMMMMM.......WORKED IN THE TRUCK YOU WERE SMOKING DOWN THE BLOCK THRU ALL GEARS........ OR WORKED IN YOUR TWIN TURBO TRUCK RACING 60-160 USING 5TH AND 6TH? tHERE ARE ALREADY POSTS AND PMS SENT TO ME SAYING THEY PERSONALLY KNEW ABOUT THE SHITTY TRANNY I GOT FROM YOU. YOU CLAIMED AFTER MANY TALKS ON THE PHONE AND PMs THAT ALL GEARS WORKED AND THERE WERE NO ISSUES WITH THE TRANNY. "SNAKE PIT PERFORMANCE DID ALL THE WORK TO IT"he said i want my money back. Do you expect me to take a transmission back after its been taking apart. NO so i offered to pay for factory replacement parts to make it right. i waited for a list to be put together. i start to work on it to see what i can get and that takes time. but that wasnt good. so i pulled the plug im not gonna take back a ripped apart trans. if that was the case the unit shouldnt of been taken apart till i was contacted. Looking at the pictures that where sent i had showed the to a few techs and myself cannot figure out how the rear tailshaft section is ground down less there was pressure, gears broken. i dont know the whole build on the truck nor am i goin back to reread everything but i feel there was something wrong with driveshaft length

OK SO NOW YOU ARE A LEO AND PARTS GUY AND TRUCK BUILDER? I HAD A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM PERSONALLY HELP WITH THE SWAP AND CAN VOUCH THE DRIVESHAFT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THE PROBLEM WAS SYNCRONIZERS AND STRIPPED TEETH, THEY HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE DRIVESHAFT.:confused:
. the trans was sold AS IS.. i did everything to be helpful enough is enough im not taking it back and im not helping to fix it. it was offered to be fixed.
EXACTLY, YOU OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE PARTS NEEDED TO REPAIR THIS TRANNY. WHEN YOU REALIZED THEY COST MORE THAN YOU SOLD THE TRANNY FOR YOU OFFERED TO REFUND THE TRANSACTION!:mad: " I WILL GET YOU STRAIGTENED OUT WHEN I RECEIVE MY BONUS CHECK":confused:
THAT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO AS WELL. YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN YOURSELF TO THIS FORUM AS WELL AS GUYS WHOM HAVE MET YOU IN PERSON. YOU ARE A POS SCAMMER AND IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU. AS WILL I IF YOU CANNOT MAN THE F*CK UP AND MAKE THIS RIGHT. WHAT ABOUT THE MISSING GRAND CHEROKEE WHEELS PAUL? DID THEY TURN UP YET?:dontknow::argh:

Ahhh........ so continued lying you think will clear you? Nope you lil twerp, let's get this straight, you asked me to have it taken apart and find out what's wrong with it. I took it to a certified T56 tranny repair shop to see what it needed and gave you the parts list as you said you would pay to have it repaired or refund me. I sent you the list and you were trying to get the parts thru your work ( EXECUTIVE DODGE PARTS GUY, NOT BARNEY FIFE) and you were never heard from again. I contact you via your job and you say you will make it right. You were a great scam artist, bud, but it's over, face it!

"Recipients: ctsrt10

08-17-2011, 12:25 PM
VENOMOUS1
VIPER POWERED Join Date: May 2009
Member #10675

Re: POS tranny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsrt10
Im not trying to play any games. i offer to buy the parts regardless of how much they cost me. as long as they get the transmission in working order. the transmission worked fine when it was installed in my truck when i was waiting months on end for chrysler to send me a new unit for my truck. So i took a trip and bought a rebuilt one so i can drive my truck witch is the one you have i put about 4000miles on it, i cant understand what happened, we can sit here all day long saying i sold you a bad unit and i say it was good, heres my problem i dont know how it broke or why it looks the way it looks i dont know if the driveshaft was to long and it did that damage im goin on here say. i dont know if something went wrong on install on the 1st test ride nothing. all i know is when i drained the unit before i sent it to you it was clean no metal. I feel i shipped it well, told you exactly what it was and it was in 100% working order and was sold as is, and offering to pay for the parts to make it work again and so you can sell it is fair. ill put a list together based off the info you gave me and get back to you with it

Have you figured anything out on settling this matter yet? We are now on a month and a half since you said you needed to wait for your bonus check or whatever. I have been very patient about this whole situation and we need to resolve this soon. Give me a shout back.

Last edited:
Unit was installed driven on broke. He stated to me he drove on it for sometime. I'm not refunding nothing transmission worked. When that was said make me feel that something was measured or installed incorrectly. If he would like to take legal actions that's fine. But I'm not going any farther on this site.

eNRSIh pLEASe? You are 100% correct in stating I told you I drove on it. I put several hundred miles on it:argh: I had no choice as I spent the money on that tranny and it had no 5th and 6th. I still had to use my F*ckin truck punk!:mad: So yes, I told the whole darn forum I had a T4 4 speed and had to use it like that for quite a while till another REPUTABLE FORUM MEMBER offered his tranny for sale. Whatdya know? Same driveshaft and all, I'm still on the same tranny with 20K miles later!

Don't worry this isn't the only site looking for you. All your lil ricer buddies will soon be finding you and questioning you.;):mad::argh:

More post from a CT State Trooper

08-11-2011, 12:46 PM
VENOMOUS1
Member #10675

POS tranny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK man, you are fucking with me now. You'd better answer this PM fast as I am about to get the law involved as well as getting your employer involved again. You are trying to scam me again? Paying for the parts is NOT part of the deal! I DO NOT want this shit transmission that many members already knew was bad and came forward after the thread I posted and removed! I gave you plenty of time to make this right and you continue to do wrong! I don't care whom told you what they would do or not do, this is between me and you, and I am not happy with your counteroffer! I want refunded plain and simple! This tranny was sold AS IS but with YOUR WORD it was in great shape! I have FORUM witnesses that helped install it that saw it not engage 5th and 6th from 2 minutes after driving the truck. Yes I continued to drive on it as it was my TRANSPORTATION and it never got better or WORSE as you claim. Dude you have impersonated a Law Enforcement officer and I haven't gone to them about you yet! Do you realize you are lucky right now? If you do not call and resolve this TODAY with money in the mail this week, I will pursue the options I started with initially. The CT. State Troopers will be involved very fast and this is not a threat, but rather the right thing to do. You have fucked me from the jump and I won't sit by and let it happen.

Paul, get in touch with me very fast man.

08-11-2011, 08:34 PM
VENOMOUS1
Member #10675

Re: POS tranny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsrt10
Do what you have to do call my job and i will take legal action on my end. iv been called at work in regards to this by other people and thats not right. my point is that the transmission should of been takin out asap as soon as there was a known problem not months later. and i should of been contacted, my number wasnt changed then. iv talked to a few people about it and they agree i think you asking me to buy a transmission back after 4 months of use is not right cause i dont know what happened in those months. i think what i offered is fair and getting my job involved has nothing to do with anything it was used as a pick up point for the transmission to be picked up from. plus what am i gonna do with a transmission thats taking apart, you went ahead and had that done well before i knew of anything bein wrong with it. so i dont know what to think but to offer to pay for parts and you can sell the thing after its fix and get your money back that way. Thats the best i can do for you under what i see what happened

Paul, you are backing out in your word to make this shit right! YOU told me to have it taken apart to see what was wrong with it!!! Of course I drive it for that time with no 5th and sometimes 6th! I had no choice after you selling be a bad tranny. I have every PM to and from you Bud, and you swore it was good! It was bad from the get go! Other members knew this. You sending a check for parts does not include labor! You also offered to "buy the parts". I need the money back I had to spend on a shitty trans as I had to buy another while waiting in limbo and playing CSI looking for you. The parts bill alone was $600 dollars.
You are not sending me parts you get at cost, but you send an itemized bill for the same parts at your cost and get a postal money order for that amount and we may can scratch this. I'm really sick of the chasing you down gameplaying though, I'll tell you that!
PM me this amount you are showing you can get these parts for, and we go from there. Need to resolve this fast Paul.

Last edited:
07-05-2011, 07:11 PM
VENOMOUS1
Member #10675

repair quote

This is the shops repair bill with O.E. parts, nothing fancy! You can see why I am a lil pissed about this ordeal.]

12-03-2011, 06:04 PM
SRT2SLOW
Almost Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2010
Member #11418
SRT2SLOW's Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperhauler
doesn't say anything about it being fked up...

i bought some tail lights and my grill off of him....he told me he had a tranny but was messed up... i guest that's the one he sold....

"Hey bro, got this message from someone he worked with. I had contacted them because I was led to believe they were Paul, turns out they were one of his old coworkers. (who asked to remain anonymous) Hope it might lead you in the right direction. Feel free to post this up if you think it might help to have other members see this. Good luck buddy.

"Ironically Paul was suspected of stealing brand new jeep grand cherokee wheels off cars on the lot and vandalizing the vehicles. Shortly after it all went down he stopped coming in to work. I do believe he currently works as a repo tow truck driver in milford CT. He is definitely not a cop, but I remember him thinking he was driving his crown vic with limo tints. He worked in our parts department. I feel sorry for whoever purchased his viper truck when he sold it...he beat the the shit out of it constantly. I could see how the transmission was broken, he drove it like he stole it...possibly did..lol."

Last edited:
Got the tranny in January, PM him in March about issue

03-18-2011, 12:42 PM
VENOMOUS1
Member #10675

tranny

Hey bud, hope you get this message. I am having issues with the tranny I bought from you. It has NO fifth gear and 6th has a nice grind. 1-4 and reverse are great? I had asked you when I bought it if all worked correctly and you assured me it did. Now I have installed it and will have to remove it again to have it repaired. Please let me know what you are willing to do to help with repairs. I understand it was used and sold as it was, but I was also assured everything worked. Please get in touch with me ASAP.
Thanks,
Scott

How a Scammer (PAUL WIELK) says he's changed his phone #

Notice the dates again!:mad:

paultext.png

paultext1.png

paultext2.png

paulwielk.png

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details