AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

What do you need from San Diego Dom? Its definitly out of our way on the way there but i just so happen to be takin the full day off friday so i could possibly drive down there in the morning and pick up your "stuff" lol Call or text me ill PM you my number and you can fill me in and see if i can help you out or not

Fucking Dom is hispanic, I'd be careful picking up "stuff" from southern Cali and driving it here.:D

Damn it Kyle, some of us are drinking, keep it to one sentence. :D

LMAO.....I speak drunk talk as well.....lemme know if you need a translation. ;)

Kyle please put down the bottle and go to sleep your confusing the sh!t out of everyone lol. Im gonna PM legs to take the bottle in a second hahahaa

Haha....it's actually a can and it would take a lot to pry that can from my hand....lol

Lance won't be able to make it to help with photo. He got called into work on Saturday for inventory duty that's mandatory. Unless Ron at Cherry Performance can pull a rabbit out of the hat we need a photographer for the event. I have the camera gear nec. I will just put it on full auto mode to make it easier. Justin is operating the second camera for interviews with his girlfriend Legs. Dom you canbe my bitch and help me.:D

I will be taking lots of video/photos as well and you can have copies of whatever I get. I just have a crappy P&S for my video but my photos turn out ok. perverse-koncepts-photo.com

Fucking Dom is hispanic, I'd be careful picking up "stuff" from southern Cali and driving it here.:D

LMFAO!!!

i can bring my dads new video camera. someone remind me in a day or two and ill ask my dad for it.. cool beans?

i can bring my dads new video camera. someone remind me in a day or two and ill ask my dad for it.. cool beans?

Sweet! I also have a keychain cam. It is literally the size of a keychain so I can attach it somewhere on the vehicle for a cool shot.

BRAD: Ill help out with some cash man. Have you talked to Dom? He hasnt called me or anything so not sure what he needs from Diego yet....

LOL. Well hoping we dont run into a lot of traffic on Friday so we can get there before midnight lol. Im hoping for more like 10 but will see what time we get on the road and how much traffic we run into gettin out of town

That sounds good, beer will be waiting.

What time you thinking Brad? Does anybody have contact numbers for any other local truck members?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back