beware: wrecked the truck(pics)

You had a co-pilot...this could have been bad. You will be sore for a week.

wow! glad you're ok.

your truck looks like it's totaled twice over.

Well that F'ing sucks the big one.

Just damn glad you are okay.

Are you sure the seat belts did not lock? You will be amazed at how much you can still move around to the side even when they do lock.

If you have ever seen any in car video from any type of racing, you would be amazed at how far those drives move around in a crash, and they are in 5 or 6 point harnesses.

sorry for your truck... i'm afraid DrPierceMD 's WD-40 and duct tape won't help here anymore...
good luck on the surch for another one ! :rock:

That looks just plain bad..Glad you are ok..hope you feel better soon..

Terrible loss man ! Glad you made it thru it unharmed .

makes you want to cry---glad your ok---are there problems with the air bags ---

Glad your safe bro...Now....Does everyone see the wing? It is good.....yes.:)

Z, that sucks man. Didn't you just get the other one fixed?

Give me a call, I dropped my phone in some water and lost my numbers, make sure you strip it if they total it...

Last edited:
Makes me sick to see such a sweet ride totaled.Glad UR o.k.Thats the most important thing.Time to reload.Nice red one for sale on this site!

Hey man, i know when i spun my truck during the winter i was depressed... i can't
imagine what this feels like for you.. :( I'm glad your OK though.. that's the most
important thing... You would be suprised how ignorant people are these days..
it's unbelieveable.. i dono what happend to the public but it could be in the water.. :dontknow:

Sharpi

In case some of you may not know, this is my old truck that Zollie purchased last year. It just really upset me to see this happen. Ever since I sold it, Zollie has put a lot of time and money to make sure it was in top notch condition both visually and mechanically. As everyone can plainly see......the wing survived. When we were there last night paying our final respects, I made the comment that the angels were watching upon him and the wing was an extention of that. I truly believe this.

I'm seriously thinking of going down to the yard with Z today and paying my final respects too:( ... It's like it was all of ours..

At least she doesn't look like this one...

Wreck.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys God was really with me. i woke up today feeling the same i did yesterday no new pain.

i was being looked after and i am a FIRM believer in GOD and he was there.

just to let ya'll know i had a train horn and compressor bolted underneath. the compressor had qty. 4, 3/8"-16 bolts holding to the frame. the impact was so hard it sheared 3 of the 4 bolts completely off and slow91 will atest as he is the one who went under to remove this stuf.

again thanks guys for the concern and sorrow. the truck can be replaced but it all sank in when my ex and my son came to pick me up and i saw my son. i was blessed that i was able to walk up to him 45 mins after the accident and hug him.

one more thing guys. i hope slow91 doesnt get upset with me here but he himself is deeply reilgous. ever since he first bought the truck he had a prayer cloth in the truck that was given to him by his mother. after selling the truck he still never removed it. well when we were removing the shifter the ash tray was still open due to the impact knocking it open. there sat the prayer cloth. there was a silence between him and i as he held it up as we both knew what it meant.

Wow Z, I am so sorry about your truck......its makes us all sad to see a 10 so trashed. But yes your surviving practically unscathed is a gift.........Friday was a tough day.....my sister and 4 year old son in VA were rear ended when waiting to turn left by a guy going 50 mph!!! They are ok thank God.......very sore though.

Let us know what you end up doing. We all hope you get another 10, of course.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back