beware: wrecked the truck(pics)

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well guys i wrecked the truck today traveling down the beltway when a lady came into my lane and i had to react. i hit the lady lifting her pos off the ground and i have her tire marks on the hood and down the passenger side, the truck then spun i slammed into the wall spun back into the wall a few times and skidded down the wall quite a ways. any ways i was able to walk away with out a scratch. im a little sore though. the cops, wrecker drivers and the emt's were shocked i was able to walk away. here are the pics the ones of the interior are to show that the airbags didnt deploy also my seatbelt never locked as i was bouncing around inside and i was wearing it and perhaps that is one factor that allowed me to walk away. God was my passenger and the angel wing across the bed guys. i was being looked out for.

Holy cow! man I am glad you are ok. damn people are nuts. I take it you were not cited?
Are you going to get another srt 10?

I know where 2 brand new 2006 qc's are if you want one.
L8R

Best thing is you are ok!! What do you plan to do with the truck now? I know where you can get another red regular cab :)

Man glad your ok.. Sorry about your truck:( I have a cousin looking for a wrecked 10:D

Last edited:
wow...so glad you're ok... sorry to see your truck.. it does look like a total loss... so sorry to see that

That won't rub out..............

Zollie,

That won't rub out..................

Glad that everyone is OK and there were no fatalities or serious injuries.

Another 10 dropped off the radar today, RIP...........

wow.. I'd also like to say glad you walked away from that one without any damage to you. I'm really sorry to hear about your truck.

Sorry for the lost!

What is the deal with our air-bags? Do they ever deploy?:dontknow:

Paul

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.....

Looks like it's time for us to go down there to and see what we could salvage.... As long as we still have our Z-man all the other stuff is water under the bridge...

That really sucks... Best thing is that you walked out without any injuries. Truck can be replaced, as I am sure you are already thinking about what you are going to do with your ins check.

Good luck to you.

Damn!!:(:( Sorry about the truck!!!

Glad to hear that you are ok, that's the important part!!

WoW, Houston is filled with the most retarded drivers. Well mostly because the cant read our signs and don't have drivers licences or insurance, but WoW. My wife almost got run off the road on Clay and 6, run into a ditch but pulled it out, pulled the guy over. He was stoned............ Looks like the truck version of Christine!

So glad your alright!

If you buy a 8 you'll be happy, maybe we get together I'll let you flog on mine!

Sheesh! You are lucky you were not hurt. That is bad news. Sorry about your beautiful red truck :( The wing must have protected you. Along with God as your passenger :rock:

Hope your insurance will get you a new one :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back