beware: wrecked the truck(pics)

sorry bout this Zollie, we can make the next one, faster, stronger, (insert million dollar man moving noises here.nununununnunnunu)
i am glad you are ok bro. you will come out ahead on this, it sucks, but it will work out.

Glad you are ok and walking away from that one, and also sorry for your loss..... it was a proud steed.....

Speaking of Airbags

Paul asked me to post this picture, this happened April 12, 2007. A "LADY" tried to make a right turn from the center lane, hit me and forced me into the large brown object shown in the picture. She also was on the phone, and after the wreck, called me a MF for hitting her.

Chrysler said there where not enough laterial G forces applied to the frame to make the airbags deploy.

Now the good news, I'm almost healed and the truck is completely healed, $16,000.00 of repairs (everything from the doors forward has been replaced with new parts). Trucks runs and looks great again. Lucky for me, there were three witnesses and one of them took the picture, the EMT in the picture is looking down on me getting ready to be loaded into the ambulance.

Glad you made out well on yours and you were not hurt, both of us are lucky to be talking about this.

HPIM0028.JPG

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
Paul asked me to post this picture, this happened April 12, 2007. A "LADY" tried to make a right turn from the center lane, hit me and forced me into the large brown object shown in the picture. She also was on the phone, and after the wreck, called me a MF for hitting her.

Chrysler said there where not enough laterial G forces applied to the frame to make the airbags deploy.

Now the good news, I'm almost healed and the truck is completely healed, $16,000.00 of repairs (everything from the doors forward has been replaced with new parts). Trucks runs and looks great again. Lucky for me, there were three witnesses and one of them took the picture, the EMT in the picture is looking down on me getting ready to be loaded into the ambulance.

Glad you made out well on yours and you were not hurt, both of us are lucky to be talking about this.
How many people have had their airbags deploy? A lot of the accident pictures that I have seen never show the airbags deployed. I know someone did some flips without the side airbags deploying. I know the situation has to be right for these things to deploy just curious if anyone has been in this 'perfect' situation and had them deploy.

Paul

thanks for the concern guys it is appreciated. however i was faulted for this accident as i was traveling well over the speed limit and by her changing lanes and my closing too fast i didnt have enough time to react.

i really dont see how they can fix my truck. anthony(venom power) came over today and said the pictures dont do the damage justice. he saw this first hand and is amazed how i came out of it.

i can say today it brings tears to my eyes how i walked away and knowing God was watching over me.

anthony will tell ya'll what he thinks of the wreckage.

I am glad you escaped unhurt Z-Man, trucks can be replaced but people cannot

What's freaking me out is that the airbags in these things don't deploy unless a certain "perfect" condition is satisfied. That sucks if you ask me. Zollie could have been seriously in deep shhhh if he relied on the airbag in this wreck.... Just because conditions yesterday WEREN'T just right. To sum up what I saw today this is an SRT with a twist... LITTERALLY!!!

Zollie opened the tailgate and now it cannot shut because the door itself is 1/2 and inch too far to the left ,hitting the bed body over the left tail lamp. It was sad seeing he this way. The damaged portions looked uglier than home made soup. R.I.P. :(

Z-man doesn't have spare body, but he does have a spare SRT....

Last edited:
Oh man....thats sux! I am glad that you are okay! I am sorry about what happened.

Glad to hear your O.K.!!:rock: :rock:
We have the technology to rebuild!!!!!!
Your health come first,every else is second!!!!

Man Zollie, I'm sorry to hear about that. I remember all the mods you had done to it already. Glad to hear your ok though.
Abraham

I still can't belive that's the same truck I saw when I met you guys. It's ok though, there's plenty more SRTs where that came from.

Glad to hear you are OK, Hopefully you didn't have to much invested in your truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back