beware: wrecked the truck(pics)

Well, since mine is all repaired and back together, looking good, it would look a lot better if I had one of those SRT 10 hood intake pieces, where can I get one????

I'm NEVER going to forget this truck. I can still remember the very first night I saw her a little over a year ago....

VTCoA051.jpg

Okay, I was a bit late..
VTCoA052.jpg

YESSSS, we ALL enjoyed her that night... I meant the truck!
c315a555.jpg

509abc61.jpg

MMMMMMMM how sweet she was....
VTCoA069.jpg

To keep her memory going I purchased the LED third break light off the Red Rocket from Z-man and installed it on my #1900 today...

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
Well, since mine is all repaired and back together, looking good, it would look a lot better if I had one of those SRT 10 hood intake pieces, where can I get one????

Contact slow91. I believe he constructed that. I'm certain he can build another one.

Damn Ant, you brought back some good times. Thanks. :eek:

well ant, im sad to see her in her present state. as we all know we all have taken alot better care of our rides since meeting esh. you know i cared for her very well and as luck would have it i finished washing her 15 mins before disaster struck.

if she is indeed totaled may she rest in peace.

and i have thanked God everyday since for both of us not needing a ambulance ride to the hospital and nobody was injured.

i made a mistake and i wont make that one again,

ccfeyh said:

If you are serious about wanting one you can have the one on my truck after I get Justin's new mesh grills. Send me a PM and I'll tell you about it. If you are going chrome it is a nice piece. I can give you a nice price on it.

...I can't believe the amount of damage, my stomach just turns every time I see one of those pictures...

BurntRubber said:
Yep broke my knuckle on left hand and had a Black & Blue eye. I laughed at it too. Quite hittin yourself. lol
My airbag did not go off either in my wreck.
Hey man I am really glad to see you are ok. I had a pretty bad one myself and walked off luckily. Maybe it's something with the VTCOA? :)
Count your blessings and be thankful for still being around. Could've easily been a lot worse.

jelms said:
If you are serious about wanting one you can have the one on my truck after I get Justin's new mesh grills. Send me a PM and I'll tell you about it. If you are going chrome it is a nice piece. I can give you a nice price on it.

PM Sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back