Black1's Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverback said:
Thank you, thank you very much.:) :rock:
How ya been daddy - did I mention I wanna get married this fall??? :dontknow: :p :p :D

Black1 said:
You got a LOOOONG trip..... But, your welcome in our house anytime! :rock: :D Oh, and bring the flowers... I like flowers. :eek: :p

Would love to go way down there! Take out the motorcycles and stir up some havoc... :rock:

Manic said:
Would love to go way down there! Take out the motorcycles and stir up some havoc... :rock:
Stir up some poo too ;) :p :D

Welcome to the circus Sarah.... And don't feed the animals....:D :D

Watch out for Mikey......;) ;) ;)

Stefan....:coffee:

Silverback said:
Sure. Just send them C/O the grouchy old silverback at the Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle Washington.

They know me there.:eek:
Here's a buddy to keep you company

He was my avatar but it was to big for patrick so he banned it :D :D :D

I wondered how you got away with that....fkr was huge.......

Almost a big as Mikey's collection of shmeckel toasters.........

DD

:rolleyes: WTF !!!!!!!!!!Another woman :2in1: When I am not busy toasting my Schmekel :rolleyes: I am the site museum curator...I have a wonderful collection of Toe Jam and Smegma popsickles and an even rarer pic of Django NOTsmoking a pole :D and don't let that Walenator Bastage lie to you........He's the site designated wino :D His middle name is ripple :) :elefant: Welcome to the site I think ;) :D

TheSickness said:
:rolleyes: WTF !!!!!!!!!!Another woman :2in1: When I am not busy toasting my Schmekel :rolleyes: I am the site museum curator...I have a wonderful collection of Toe Jam and Smegma popsickles and an even rarer pic of Django NOTsmoking a pole :D and don't let that Walenator Bastage lie to you........He's the site designated wino :D His middle name is ripple :) :elefant: Welcome to the site I think ;) :D

I did warn you.....:D :D

Stefan....:viking:

Black1 said:
Well.... That is as good as I could expect, from my BROTHER... I guess. :rolleyes: :dontknow: :confused: :eek:
Ok .............:eek: Welcome to the site Sarah :dancing: :date: :date: :beer: :party: :party: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :elefant: :stickyman: :thrasher: :thrasher: :love: :love: :love: :flowers:

If Jakeroni likes you :rolleyes: Then I do to :D Thank You for joining and making my life complete :rock: :rock: :rock: You had me at Hello and your the hotest woman on the planet !!!!!!!!! Thank You, Thank You for gracing us with your presence and I am your humble servant of Love :D

Ok so that was a little over the Top :eek: But I am happy that you are here I Love Your husband so guess what you get a hug when I see you as well...Right after Jake finishes ;) :D Much Love and Congrats on picking a great man for a husband...I wish you both nothing but hapiness and Love :cool:

Welkome Sarah! Heard alot about you! Congrats on the engagement and hope to hear more from ya....:D:D:D

Anytime after 10pm, thats when my wife goes to bed and we can....you know....Chat!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alright....alright.....Just Joking!!!!:) Hope you enjoy it here in the Twisted House of Drama and Trucks!!!:D

Sarah, Jake is a wonderful man. Thoughtful, bright, entrepreneurial, and obviously has great taste in women...

Welcome to the family.

Welcome and congrats on the up and coming. Jakes a good man..:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back